PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Undefeated run at home to continue. Raiders are either really good or really bad, but with Walsh getting his return game out of the way we should kill it. We're not perfect, but we're getting better every week.

Broncos 457 - Raiders 2

Undefeated run at home to continue. Raiders are either really good or really bad, but with Walsh getting his return game out of the way we should kill it. We're not perfect, but we're getting better every week.

Broncos 457 - Raiders 2

Are we getting better?

Please tell me Haas is a chance for this game. The raiders backs are average, but they have a quality pack. Baker playing could cost us this game

He has to be close surely. We haven't heard a peep about him from the club since his surgery was confirmed.

Are we getting better?
Yea we are. Especially our defence.

Our attacking plays are still a bit ad hoc (injuries haven't helped), but it's looking like it's about to click.

Sailor should not be in top 17, that’s awful how they played tonight
Oates should be 17 not the winger
We need debut a winger safe with high ball

Oates is a bench backrower for me or nothing, probably bring Pereira in at right wing, Arthars back to left wing.

We shut off by the time Sailor came on so hard to judge how he was at 6, but there isn't any point of having him in the 17 if he isn't going to be used in another role like late game 13.

Oates looks injured to me. He was limping everywhere and could hardly run.

Especially not against Canberra. Gotta have Te Kura there for his impact against their forwards. If Haas is still not right go with Marty over Baker. Dno who you get in to replace Hunt, but ideally he should be gone too

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Old Mate
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.