PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Depending on whose fit i reckon the team is pretty much staying the same. The only change i'd possibly consider is adding a forward to the bench with Te Kura, and it would probably have to be for Sailor.

Undefeated run at home to continue. Raiders are either really good or really bad, but with Walsh getting his return game out of the way we should kill it. We're not perfect, but we're getting better every week.

Broncos 457 - Raiders 2

13 field goals in that haul please.

Oates looks injured to me. He was limping everywhere and could hardly run.

If he's going to be back on the wing again they need to modify his training again. He's been working on shorter more explosive stints off the bench. The Mariner injury has blown that out of the water so he probably need to get back doing more cardio.

Depending on whose fit i reckon the team is pretty much staying the same. The only change i'd possibly consider is adding a forward to the bench with Te Kura, and it would probably have to be for Sailor.
I'd be good with that

Oates starts on the wing again for me. If baker can keep his starting spot after the storm game, Oates gets another shot to prove he's got it still!

Oates starts on the wing again for me. If baker can keep his starting spot after the storm game, Oates gets another shot to prove he's got it still!

Oates played a typical Oates game ... He's always had trouble catching the high balls
.. besides I'm not sure who we'd replace him with anyway

I agree with Te Kura coming in, however, we must remember he is still a kid. Playing in the engine room. As much as I want to see him, X man and Haas in the team every week, he must be brought along at the right pace. Maybe 6-8 games in NRL this year and build him up 🙏🏻

Oates played a typical Oates game ... He's always had trouble catching the high balls
.. besides I'm not sure who we'd replace him with anyway
Arthars, have Pereira on the right.

Since Cobbo moved to the left it's clear our attack has moved that way with Reece and Mam being more involved, especially with Reyno out.

I agree with Te Kura coming in, however, we must remember he is still a kid. Playing in the engine room. As much as I want to see him, X man and Haas in the team every week, he must be brought along at the right pace. Maybe 6-8 games in NRL this year and build him up 🙏🏻
I would rather be patient with him, he will be a very special player and most can see that but let him build on his storm performance and don't rush him, middle forwards tend to be an area you don't bring kids in even if they are insanely talented.

I would rather be patient with him, he will be a very special player and most can see that but let him build on his storm performance and don't rush him, middle forwards tend to be an area you don't bring kids in even if they are insanely talented.
Late teen body physique vs grown men physique. He may be big, but it's going to take 3-4 years for him to develop the same conditioning and resiliance.

He's still got the puppy fat around his neck etc.

Late teen body physique vs grown men physique. He may be big, but it's going to take 3-4 years for him to develop the same conditioning and resiliance.
That's what I have been saying, you can see his body composition needs work, he has put on a bit of fat to allow him to build muscle quicker(being above 25% body fat allows faster muscle growth which would be the plan he is on) but he is still a good year or two atleast away from making good on that, once he gets the muscle he can lean out and be around the same weight he is right now with significantly more impact.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.