PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Was thinking haas or piakura might be a chance but definitely out of the blue with mariner.

Think he is equally as important to our chances piakura or haas at the moment simply due to the players stepping up vs the ones not (willison, carrigan, jensen and hethringotn have stood up for haas's absence, whereas Oates had a shocker and hunt is better then anticipated but definitely a net loss for piakura).

Reynolds is still the biggest cog in our team to lose I believe. Despite how important walsh and carrigan are to our team, and are better players overall along with haas, the drop is far greater to madden then any of those players to their respective replacements.

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Hunt
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Willison
16. Hetherington
17. Oates

Well if Madden is ever going to get a chance with as close to a full strength team as possible, this is it if they are all right to play except Piaks.

Nice to hear cory Parker bash the broncos again. He really is a complete fuckwit. Silenced last year and off the back of 3 losses due to the biggest injury crisis the club has ever seen, has decided to stick the boot in. The guys a sociopath.

Man I can't wait till we get Haas, X and BTK all in the same squad at some point. Our pack will be nuts at full strength. Arguably best in the comp.
Arguably one of the most destructive of all time. Takes 4 guys to tackle 4 of our forwards. One of the better ball players with a huge engine. In my opinion the best prop of all time beneath Lazarus. 2 gigantic youngsters who have the world at there feet. Finally 2 work horse cheap middle forwards who give a 7.5-8/10 every week and one of them can fold ***** like they are a deck chair and the other fly’s under the radar from opposition and all of a sudden he has made 140 runs off the back of all the others strong runs. Really nice forward pack only thing is we need Piakura to be able to defend at second row and Kobe/X to learn second row as mid-game back up.

Nice to hear cory Parker bash the broncos again. He really is a complete fuckwit. Silenced last year and off the back of 3 losses due to the biggest injury crisis the club has ever seen, has decided to stick the boot in. The guys a sociopath.

Is this what you were referring to? Everything he says in there is strangely pretty much accurate for how our season has been to date. We went down to teams that mattered. Our defense has been shit.

- Lots of injuries
-Teams playing better than them
- Potential to improve
-Right now, not where they want to be

I find it hard to argue with any of that.

Not sure what you read.

I think the Raiders have been a bit up and down performance wise this season. A bit like ourselves.

My gut feeling says we’re getting a bit of momentum up, we lost at Melbourne but could have won it.

Willison just has to start ahead of Baker. Hes strong enough, fit enough and ability wise is showing class. Give Baker a shorter stint as a support bencher.

This will be my 2nd game since returning from the UK, looking forward to it. You can’t beat being there.
From history Kev doesn't like starting his two best props if we are thin. He likes to keep somebody out there at all times who can own the middle and currently we have only Jensen and X . Baker ain't up to it unfortunately. I think he doesn't have the gas.

NRL2024BHQTeamListRound7

First time this year that we have back-to-back games with the same team?

Garbage. Sailor is a complete waste of a bench spot. Especially against a big raiders pack. just dumb.

Having Tristan on that bench and using him for 10 minutes is just a waste.
Same deal as last week. Sailor is there to cover the backs. If no back goes down he can chuck him into the halves and see whether he's a better option than Madden.

Fletcher has outstayed his welcome.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.