PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

I don't really know how Oates can be expected to have any impact shifting to the second row late in the game after playing three-quarters of the game on the wing. Recipe for disaster.

It's going to be a repeat of last week, given no injuries - Sailor on late to spell a half, or in the middle to questionable effect. Bit of a waste, honestly...

You're a data man - who were they against and what was our/their lineup like? I need context before deciding to irrationally hate the dude in middle.
Umm... only refed us twice last year (1 win and 1 loss). The loss was against the Titans were Reece said some words to Patty....

Is it a good or a bad thing I have no idea who this ref is?

butlerc-referees-2023_nrl_0077-head-shot.png

Remember the Cowboys vs Tigers clusterfuck? That was him. He's not that good.

Between him and Badger in the bunker, I'm not liking our chances.

butlerc-referees-2023_nrl_0077-head-shot.png

Remember the Cowboys vs Tigers clusterfuck? That was him. He's not that good.

Between him and Badger in the bunker, I'm not liking our chances.
He's the current frontrunner for this year's Ashley Klein White Stick Award

I used to care about who referees were when I was a teenager. I also put no weight into who the ref is when looking at our chances.

Refs release data this week about number of times teams were offside and it wasn't called etc. I'd like to see that data every week.
Nah, it's better to be ignorant of these things lol.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maroon4life
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Midean
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.