PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Can confirm this is a tactic they train for. Winger jams, Centre sprints past jamming winger to cover / disrupt if ball gets past.
Yes, its very common this year, although if the opposite winger gets the try on the outside everyone screams "why did the winger jam in?"

Cant please everyone!

Frankly, Issako here does very little wrong.

ADKq_NZ8CPhzrnaCRFNUkqOanoMlwSDq5QH8WLdartgFFPPxgTHWJSUXa7DC9hnRjG91ksUIwjxIw5IVG-oj4gRrYzzwjdJPixH4B9QBgfkwEIbfnGlLW7Gm2nwJYl6W3Oe3kVn_OZUVawO0wDnOD5duvM4TKsqyEWDPWzKsFBfCGi0NxMeMPquc5v7Qu6hnr9utfkMjUx2V50gjhQlnmnzhvKqmK5t6-qe1PByTZhhzvBROGzsPTLdcoMGNv0Ch9pcevrP0Yuk=s0-d-e1-ft

Heres a awesome bench combo for Brisbane - Willison gets excellent post contact metres with this carry, forcing Wallace to peel off late to rejoin in defence.

Note the superb pass from the ground from Smoothy..

Now Mam targets the 3rd in defender, forcing Issako to jam in. He choices here are;

1. Stay back and either allow the inside runner or outside runner score untouched.
2. Jam in and at least make Ezra throw the more difficult rainbow ball onto the outside winger.

I mean, in any average team offence, this is a try. But the winger made the ball carrier make a decision.

Maybe the pass falls short or goes too long?

Although that said if I walked in and saw a Titans jersey then I would be shocked

They have a saying in Thailand ; Slit the rooster`s throat and let the mokeys watch .
Sorry Sticky , but you`re the rooster in this case .

Any news for Big Ben in this week? I was very impressed his debut game and definitely want to see him get another run. Also Sailor really is just a waste of the space on the bench, with 2 utilities.

Any news for Big Ben in this week? I was very impressed his debut game and definitely want to see him get another run. Also Sailor really is just a waste of the space on the bench, with 2 utilities.

Unlikely to play. Probably 18th man

@Santa lets head to the Canberra Airport. I'll punch Hudson and you can punch one of the other grubs. I'm not afraid of prison!!
Sigh - k, setup the crowdfunding for bail... I'll pitch in :P

No need for bail. Cops will probably help us.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • bert_lifts
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Clintos
  • Mighty Bronx
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
  • Swordfish
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.