PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Yes, its very common this year, although if the opposite winger gets the try on the outside everyone screams "why did the winger jam in?"

Cant please everyone!

Frankly, Issako here does very little wrong.

ADKq_NZ8CPhzrnaCRFNUkqOanoMlwSDq5QH8WLdartgFFPPxgTHWJSUXa7DC9hnRjG91ksUIwjxIw5IVG-oj4gRrYzzwjdJPixH4B9QBgfkwEIbfnGlLW7Gm2nwJYl6W3Oe3kVn_OZUVawO0wDnOD5duvM4TKsqyEWDPWzKsFBfCGi0NxMeMPquc5v7Qu6hnr9utfkMjUx2V50gjhQlnmnzhvKqmK5t6-qe1PByTZhhzvBROGzsPTLdcoMGNv0Ch9pcevrP0Yuk=s0-d-e1-ft

Heres a awesome bench combo for Brisbane - Willison gets excellent post contact metres with this carry, forcing Wallace to peel off late to rejoin in defence.

Note the superb pass from the ground from Smoothy..

Now Mam targets the 3rd in defender, forcing Issako to jam in. He choices here are;

1. Stay back and either allow the inside runner or outside runner score untouched.
2. Jam in and at least make Ezra throw the more difficult rainbow ball onto the outside winger.

I mean, in any average team offence, this is a try. But the winger made the ball carrier make a decision.

Maybe the pass falls short or goes too long?
Excellent analysis. 👍🏿👍🏿

Ok thanks for that, quite disappointing actually he has a heap going for him if we just give him a chance.

Don't worry he'll get his chance. I fully trust Kev's ability to get a young player ready for NRL.

He's learned a lot in that regard from the likes of Bennett and Bellamy.

Fans like to rush the next big thing (literally one of the worst things we did under Seibold) ... But the best coaches know it is far better to bring them along gradually. Give them a taste, then send them down for a bit to work on things before bringing them back in

Don't worry he'll get his chance. I fully trust Kev's ability to get a young player ready for NRL.

He's learned a lot in that regard from the likes of Bennett and Bellamy.

Fans like to rush the next big thing (literally one of the worst things we did under Seibold) ... But the best coaches know it is far better to bring them along gradually. Give them a taste, then send them down for a bit to work on things before bringing them back in
Please, stop talking so much common sense.

I think we have a good chance of winning this game, otherwise we may lose it. If it rains, the percentage chances may be increased or decreased too, it could stay dry but only if it doesn’t rain.
Other than that, we’re Golden.
I’m not sure whether to take you serious or not.

I am deciding either go to bed early since tomorrow I am busy I depart at 1pm and get into Brisbane at 2pm then check in get ready for the match

Good on rosie! Yorkie, my cat has been trying to catch and eat the ball on the screen of late, but i have no idea what that means (other than i need to play with him more)
Rosie has claimed my 2017 jersey. Rosie is a cat that loves the broncos doesn't care about playing cat games she mostly falls asleep when the game starts then by the end of the match she wakes up

@Thelmus check out my thread I post plenty of pictures of Rosie what she gets up to

Yes, its very common this year, although if the opposite winger gets the try on the outside everyone screams "why did the winger jam in?"

Cant please everyone!

Frankly, Issako here does very little wrong.

I like the idea in theory (winger jamming in)......but the centre has to be awake
otherwise
^^video^^

I like the idea in theory (winger jamming in)......but the centre has to be awake
otherwise
^^video^^
Also need the inside defenders to be wrapping around and the fullback running across to cover the winger that's come in

I'm not. I just want to get out of it with no injuries. Canberra are one of the grubbiest teams in the comp and the NRL enables them because they are scared of Stuart.

Lol why? The guy is already a whiney clown in everyone's eyes.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Culhwch
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Clintos
  • Mighty Bronx
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.