POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Patrick Carrigan

Takes the hit up when he knows we aren’t going forward

There to finish a tackle to gain dominance even when he wasn’t even close

Plays big minutes and the quality makes you think he isn’t under and fatigue

Sign him up for life

Such a terrible start and finish.

Hunt was the only letdown.

Cobbo looking dangerous, hope his shoulder is all good.
Walsh and Maam sharp as ever.

Carrigan was immense again.
Kobe's shot was a highlight reel shot for the year.

Our attack is the best in the comp bar none.

I thought fletcher had a good game.

Hunt tho. Yeesh.

Love the mam & Reece combo. It’s a joy to watch! The Kev/alf comparisons aren’t too far off the mark, even if they’re premature:

Kobe Hetherington that shot took me back to the days of Tunza and Gillie! Loved it!

That last 25min of the 1st half was electric. Wet weather probably hampered both teams in the 2nd half, but we are getting better and better every week. Our spine is really clicking again - we're going to be devastating with Reynolds back. Forwards really dominated the Raiders too*!

*except Hunt. Don't like to bad mouth Broncos players, but jeez...

Slow start but the boys held their nerve and had far too much strike. Forwards had to hold their own and with Patty leading the charge they managed that. Nobody seemingly wanted to be out there in the second half, but that defence off the Schiller intercept was my highlight of the game.

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We’re the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We’re the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on we beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall
We’re the finest and the greatest club of all

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!

Well

The Broncos are our name
Through the north we won our fame
Being handy with the ball
And we drove the Blues insane
And we put on a move
And we scored a certain try
So sing out our alibi

You didn’t know we had to beat ya
And we’re so sorry my friends
You didn’t know we had to beat ya

We will never do it again

Bullshit

Hunt and Kobe to a lesser extent absolutely blew the second half, but those tries in the first were just champagne Rugby League. The sky is the limit for Reece, he seriously could be anything. Name a more electric player in the comp.

Baker actually went ok tonight - not amazing, not bad, just ok.
Hunt however, decided his recent howlers weren't good enough, so this week, in the space of 10 minutes blew 1 absolute sitter of a try, let a player stroll over for a try, gave away a stupid penalty in a set where in their first 3 carries they hadn't made it past the 20, and fell off 2 other tackles. Absolute horror show.

That Billy Walters try...

Well Done Ok GIF by funk

Poor Hunt, stumbles over to let try in, gives penalty away and then bombs a gift from Walsh which hate to say it I thought he would stuff up as soon as he passed it

Can't wait for Sticky to have a cry about the refs - completely ignoring that we got 1 token six again at the end of the game and 1 penalty. They had everything else. (mind you, Jordan might get pinged for that high shot in the second half)

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • RogerAbrah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spike
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.