PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Very wet in brissy right now. Don't expect open free flowing footy. That may hurt us badly because the wrestlemania grind will be coming hard from the scum

Have to be a registered charity to claim the tax deduction. That's what makes it funny when I see people try to claim Go Fund me donations all the time. Unless its certified its not deductable unfortunately.

The Church Of Higher Litigation.

Very wet in brissy right now. Don't expect open free flowing footy. That may hurt us badly because the wrestlemania grind will be coming hard from the scum

I actually think it helps us. Their 2 lightning fast wingers will have less of an impact (hopefully) and it'll be more of a grinding game. The last grindy game we got into, we beat the Tigers, who have already beaten the storm twice in grindy games (10-8 and 11-10). I certainly think it evens the playing field.

I hope Milford brings his wet weather tags because he tends slip and slide even if it's dry weather.

The conditions favour Melbourne.

They will wrestle us out of the game. I’m not confident at all.

We need our forwards to bring their A game to have a chance IMO.

In fairness, when are you ever confident we will win? Didn’t you have us losing by 30 or something last week?

In fairness, when are you ever confident we will win? Didn’t you have us losing by 30 or something last week?

You're thinking of someone else.

I said pre-game that if we got them into a grind and wrapped up the ball that we will force them out of the game. I was confident we could win if we played close to our potential.

And Melbourne use the change of angles really well in the wet. ItsI something we struggle to defend against for some reason.

The law of averages suggests we are specials to win tonight. Get that monkey off the back. Do it for Bennett yo!

Came to read about the game but instead got to read a lot of desktop accountants solving an issue that has nothing to do with them or football.

Dont all accountants work on a desktop?

I think you are always more of a chance beatimg the Storm throwing football at them. Wet should enhance that; if you pass and run well guys are harder to catch and keep your feet.

The wet can enhance your attack if you’re skillful and confident.

Angles and footwork.

The law of averages suggests we are specials to win tonight. Get that monkey off the back. Do it for Bennett yo!

Yeah except laws of average doesn't apply to the Storm when we play them. Looking forward to seeing Slater taking dives.

Somebody please say it...

Just... _ _ _ _!

Losing to this mob again at home like we do is getting beyond embarresing. Surley we are up for this tonight. I dont want to see scared Broncos out there tonight. Common Bird!

Hope Bird and Milf tear em up. Forwards need to make that a possibility.

I cant help but be pumped up for this. Am watching the game with a mate who is a Storm supporter lol. Say no more..

Active Now

• Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • Financeguy
  • Fatboy
  • Redux
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • KickHaas
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.