PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some stage we will become ruthless...I thought at half time tonight it might happen. I think the Tiges might be the game...whats the record score in NRL era? I suspect we will smash it next week
We have some big guns coming back needing to prove a point. To be fair i wish they were coming back against the rorters or sharks. Tiges dont deserve whats coming downrange...

If they're consistent with the attacking the leg of kickers, Sezer might be an out for this game for his on report.

But we know they're not consistent so 🤷‍♂️

If they're consistent with the attacking the leg of kickers, Sezer might be an out for this game for his on report.

But we know they're not consistent so 🤷‍♂️
Consistent they are not....to be fair i hope Sezer plays. we will carve him up. And his kicking isnt that great

This is the kind of game where we need to be ready for an ambush. Tigers aren't the easy beats of last year, they've beaten the Wahs, Sharks and Eels. 3 Teams you'd typically expect to be competing for top 8 and before tonight (we pushed the dragons out of the 8) only lost to current top 8 teams.

We need to win these games - but I'd be shocked if we do so by a massive margin.

This is the kind of game where we need to be ready for an ambush. Tigers aren't the easy beats of last year, they've beaten the Wahs, Sharks and Eels. 3 Teams you'd typically expect to be competing for top 8 and before tonight (we pushed the dragons out of the 8) only lost to current top 8 teams.

We need to win these games - but I'd be shocked if we do so by a massive margin.

They are a far better team this year and were very hard done by against the Panthers yesterday, that result could have been very different if the ref did his actual job.

Need to start by smashing Payne Haas Lite.
Once Stefano gets folded a few times, the rest will fall into place. Trample them up front, the backs won’t do shit.

I don't think we should rush Reynolds back just yet. An extra week off wouldn't hurt, and I kind of want to see Madden build on his last few performances and get some continuity. He is improving and looking more confident. Perhaps he is beginning to find his feet in this team.

I think we could also potentially hold off with Mariner because of the nature of his injury. Oates is doing a good job for now. Haas and Piakura would be big inclusions though if declared fit to play.

We need a better replacement backrower than Hunt. He is simply not good enough currently to play a full game on an edge. He can maybe do a short stint and be serviceable, but the longer he plays, the more likely it is that he will eventually get exposed by the opposition.

I actually reckon it wouldnt be a bad idea to give some of our players coming back from injury another week tbh, especially Reynolds. Its not like we have to rush them back right now. Maybe put Payno on the bench.

Honestly the selection headache this week is going to be ridiculous. Sailor, Oates, willison, Baker, hunt all going to be fighting for like one spot on the bench. I would have Oates on the bench at 17 if it were me deciding. Baker 18th man not that he warranted being dropped

Planned Parenthood Wellness GIF by INTO ACTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • LGH
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.