PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can't wait to watch this match. I mean my mum has no hope with her team. Our team is superb

I can't remember which Tigers player did this but I remember Ryan Matterson took a suspension over a fine last year. Horrible team player!

Apology , I think you are right .
You would think they would pass the hat around or ask their patron to chip in rather than lose a 1st grader for multiple weeks . I was bamboozled by that call .

I can't remember which Tigers player did this but I remember Ryan Matterson took a suspension over a fine last year. Horrible team player!

Then Parra tried to have the punishment swapped back to a fine, lol

You would think they would pass the hat around or ask their patron to chip in rather than lose a 1st grader for multiple weeks . I was bamboozled by that call .
I think he offended a few of his team mates in the process by choosing $4k over his team because he then tried to change his mind but the NRL rejected it. All of this while being one of the higher paid players at the club.

I would be so mad if one of our players did something illegal on the field and chose a ban over a fine

I would run the same team as last night tbh. No need to rush people back and I'd like to see Madden repeat last nights performance.

Tigers are better than previous years but I think Walsh and Mam will cut them to shreds.

Tigers are better than previous years
cat boss GIF

I will see to believe that my mum's team will lose their playing is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get probably a third wooden spoon 😂😂😂

Just win and keep the tiggers in 9th place ffs

Definitely going to be interesting to see the bench for next week. I'm fully agreeable in giving Reyno another week off to give his body more time to recover.
Madden is starting to steer the ship well now, so against the Tiges Kevie should keep him in the top grade.
Would be a different story if we were playing a gun team but we're not, so give Jock another week.
It won't be popular here but I think it's time for Oatsieto play Qld Cup..he just looks so slow and cumbersome and unfortunately his body is being held together by bandages and sticking plaster. I really don't think he offers enough to be a bench option unless we get snowed under by injuries.
So for me I think a bench of Smoothy, Hethro, Willison and Baker will do the job. I'm not a huge fan on covering a back on the bench so if Peeks is back I think he could be cover.
Kevie has a few selection headaches this week and I'm sure he won't mind that.

Just win and keep the tiggers in 9th place ffs
No get them lower 💁‍♀️ wonder why I call them toothless they have no power. People's faces when I say we go for different NRL teams I say about my mum she is a Tiger fan and I am Bronx Girl

we’re going to take these blokes to pieces.,.
And after we piece up the roosters next week, I don’t see our next loss coming any time soon

I think the story went that he thought it was a bullshit charge and took the suspension as a protest. But obviously didn't think about how it penalised the team and changed his mind too late.

Haven't watch too much of the tigers.. but what's Bula like under the high ball with a few blokes screaming down to smash ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.