12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Smoothy (Broncos)
15. Willison (Broncos)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Twal (Tigers)

11-6 - Broncos

Complacency is our biggest challenge.
Benji will be in their ears “They’re resting a couple of players because they think we’re easy beats. Let’s show them!”

returning injured players normally need a couple of games to get back up to speed.

It’s a genuine concern, Tigers have definitely come on since last year…… but we should have far too much quality IF we earn the right through the fight first.

Piakura is a big in. Walsh will be combining with him at some point. They sti
Yeh Mam is a loss for sure, but again giving Madden another run out can't hurt his development.

It's a shame cause i was hoping to see more of this against the Tigers but obv. not likely given our absentees this week.

ADKq_NZG6jVVYFACBy51rDAV9XUP81HMgBqBv42MPKgu_sovrOqMZnEKKY16KHZp5ffSTvlopw8gbt19XccURWpUfqtcGmgadb-SWUDSDHeE2ue3bM-2mtRAt-ziNal7jjPMzeIiPYlLH9xX0EVaYFRodoYwGiWJwYtjY_U7Fgp4moLfR3N7y67MhJiDUaoQ0JVDP8aetRLUtNPkgsfnUcawwE6g8TXcEY125ojFMDCu1KnjBjju6lQ_wt-T9F1GJab-x-hyHLU=s0-d-e1-ft

Watch as Walsh attracts three defenders to him as he approaches the defensive line. Mam could easily throw the looped pass to Corey but sees Cobbo changing angles and goes short.

Can Madden do that? Maybe its Arey standing outside Walsh next time?

Maybe not, as its a new left edge. However, when you see this, maybe it just doesnt matter what the Tigers do.

ADKq_NZEdAATxtxc_YS_3l2jslP_f8sq3dYjmIFTBKnbyWjWHlZx7aJ1YbAPmyPEBD9N0oA20S_Rv3ktHK-YX6BJjU4yW9OAYTV8ASb6xWVzE7ICN77atPanVC84IZyf1ztJf--2WzJNQYZYFhf6DHEPSBCgNSr7h4UoSYoS1AvO8NBFkqKZd77VLZDluEERTg5LTbFIBOQUuzOh2ivYqLqM0EPAt4oWwTkLpsPwhM3lToc77C2BnVi0dp1-ZEY0r03mXbx6PJA=s0-d-e1-ft

Carrigans ball playing has elevated him above Yeo and Murray now as the games leading lock.

When Mam gets the pill there is a three on one out wide, he can see that Canberra have already decided to jam in. However, he still goes short.

Because....Recce Walsh. I didn't fully comprehend the fact he beat FIVE defenders on this run. Almost untouched.

Its the combination of speed, acceleration, agility, timing and footwork.

He is a rare, rare type of player. He could literally be the new Billy Slater.
I have never seen Billy explode and weave through a defensive line like Walsh does. I've never seen any player do it as good as Walsh to be frank. Great write up

lol all of the couch coaches out telling coach that took us to a GF last year how to pick his team. I mean, if Baker is picked so fucking what? He has been picked in the 17 from the first round, they bought him from the roosters to do a job, It says more about Kevs ability to ruin a players confidence by dropping him to reserve grade off the back of a good performance last week.

He probably hasn't been on Willisons level in any of the games, that's true but its not Willisons spot yet. If Willison has a shit game (which is inevitable at some point) is he going to drop him for Baker again? I mean seriously, go and ask the knights how much they like AOB chopping and changing. Kevy is just showing confidence in his man, backing him which will probably see him grow another foot taller working off the back of Paynes work in the middle.
So you don't form your own opinion? You just accept what the coach does, and he can't be wrong? This post has so many stupid things about it, it's impressive.

Less penalties at least .
I want to see him offload . He`s playing conservatively ATM . His work rate is awesome , very good aerobic fitness for a big unit .
Do we actually really need offloads for the sake of offloading when a quick PTB is arguably more beneficial, better suited to the gameplan, better suited to the modern rules, and a higher percentage play? Willison is doing his job perfectly, and I would rather see him take a couple more hit-ups than anything else, but honestly, we seem to aim to dominate around the second and third quarters through backline movements >40m out.

It's all good problems to have.

Yeh Mam is a loss for sure, but again giving Madden another run out can't hurt his development.

It's a shame cause i was hoping to see more of this against the Tigers but obv. not likely given our absentees this week.

ADKq_NZG6jVVYFACBy51rDAV9XUP81HMgBqBv42MPKgu_sovrOqMZnEKKY16KHZp5ffSTvlopw8gbt19XccURWpUfqtcGmgadb-SWUDSDHeE2ue3bM-2mtRAt-ziNal7jjPMzeIiPYlLH9xX0EVaYFRodoYwGiWJwYtjY_U7Fgp4moLfR3N7y67MhJiDUaoQ0JVDP8aetRLUtNPkgsfnUcawwE6g8TXcEY125ojFMDCu1KnjBjju6lQ_wt-T9F1GJab-x-hyHLU=s0-d-e1-ft

Watch as Walsh attracts three defenders to him as he approaches the defensive line. Mam could easily throw the looped pass to Corey but sees Cobbo changing angles and goes short.

Can Madden do that? Maybe its Arey standing outside Walsh next time?

Maybe not, as its a new left edge. However, when you see this, maybe it just doesnt matter what the Tigers do.

ADKq_NZEdAATxtxc_YS_3l2jslP_f8sq3dYjmIFTBKnbyWjWHlZx7aJ1YbAPmyPEBD9N0oA20S_Rv3ktHK-YX6BJjU4yW9OAYTV8ASb6xWVzE7ICN77atPanVC84IZyf1ztJf--2WzJNQYZYFhf6DHEPSBCgNSr7h4UoSYoS1AvO8NBFkqKZd77VLZDluEERTg5LTbFIBOQUuzOh2ivYqLqM0EPAt4oWwTkLpsPwhM3lToc77C2BnVi0dp1-ZEY0r03mXbx6PJA=s0-d-e1-ft

Carrigans ball playing has elevated him above Yeo and Murray now as the games leading lock.

When Mam gets the pill there is a three on one out wide, he can see that Canberra have already decided to jam in. However, he still goes short.

Because....Recce Walsh. I didn't fully comprehend the fact he beat FIVE defenders on this run. Almost untouched.

Its the combination of speed, acceleration, agility, timing and footwork.

He is a rare, rare type of player. He could literally be the new Billy Slater.
I really like these write-ups!

Only one thing I will contradict is you putting Carrigan above Yeo. That is a very tough call, and I would love for it to be true, but Yeo is freaking amazing, and if Carrigan is better, it is a razor thin margin. I personally wouldn't say Carrigan is quite there, but the awesome thing is that Patty will be even better than peak Yeo.

Piakura is a big in. Walsh will be combining with him at some point. They sti
I have never seen Billy explode and weave through a defensive line like Walsh does. I've never seen any player do it as good as Walsh to be frank. Great write up
I am looking forward to seeing Madden play with Reynolds. Obviously not in Ezra ballpark but with him gaining confidence from last week and against his previous team I expect he will perform. Piakura a huge in...prior to injury he was hitting his potential

So you don't form your own opinion? You just accept what the coach does, and he can't be wrong? This post has so many stupid things about it, it's impressive.
Lol well like yours my opinion doesn't really matter... I'm not a distinguished couch coach like you so kevy certainly won't be listening to me. But perhaps when it comes to selecting the next team, he will read broncoshq and be guided by the illustrious coaching prowess of bookhaki!

I get a sneaky suspicion arthurs will play well this game. He's turned into a top level player but the only games I reckon he'd be dissapointed in is the games he's played at centre. He strikes me as the type to go off and work on that and take it as a challenge to play well.

I get a sneaky suspicion arthurs will play well this game. He's turned into a top level player but the only games I reckon he'd be dissapointed in is the games he's played at centre. He strikes me as the type to go off and work on that and take it as a challenge to play well.
Yea. Arthurs is fast becoming one of my fav Broncos players.

The quiet achiever.

It's a good idea, I thought Cobbo would probably be out this week after that shoulder issue he had, Mam has been getting niggles the last few weeks too.

I probably would have gone Sailor for 6 instead of Madden but with Reynolds back it shouldn't matter too much.
I think it won’t do Madden any harm getting a bit more game time if we need to call on him again.

Has there been any info on the severity of Mam and Cobbo’s injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • ell.d33
  • thenry
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.