PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, and I'm saying this as a big fan of Jesse - he didn't 'massively outpoint' Herbie in 2021.

Herbie
20 games
Avg. run metres - 145m
3 tries
7 try assists (0.35 per game)
11 linebreaks (0.55 per game)
254 tackles/26 missed/90% efficiency

Jesse
11 games
Avg. run metres - 65m
5 tries
1 try assist (0.09 per game)
3 linebreaks (0.27 per game)
101 tackles/18 missed/85% efficiency

So, more tries? Not exactly a damning metric.
Yes, more tries in half the games {POINTS AT SCOREBOARD}

**** man, this isn't worth going on with. You should've followed Herbie to the Dolphins. I can't believe you're still this butthurt over him.

He has been a club head coach at only Brisbane and Catalans. Catalans his win % was under 40%.
Having blind faith in a coach and not questioning decisions is just so dim witted.
Why are you on a discussion board then? If it's pointless having an opinion that doesn't align with the coach, why are you here?

My apologies oh great and wise one .

I reckon working with Uncle Wayne and Craig Bellamy for a long apprenticeship has given Kevvie the skills to be able to pick a team .

And if you haven`t noticed I do have opinions that differ from Kevvies from time to time . But as I`m not privvy to the information and experience that Kev does in the end I respect his decisions .

But , you , do , you .

Yes, more tries in half the games {POINTS AT SCOREBOARD}

**** man, this isn't worth going on with. You should've followed Herbie to the Dolphins. I can't believe you're still this butthurt over him.

And on the basis of that single metric, and in opposition of the rest of the statistics noted, you have decided that Jesse 'massively outpointed' Herbie in 2021, and announced that to the forum with a straight face?

Also, I'd rather Herbie stayed but I have no issue with him leaving, and I think that Cobbo will be a better centre before too long.

He has been a club head coach at only Brisbane and Catalans. Catalans his win % was under 40%.

Having blind faith in a coach and not questioning decisions is just so dim witted.

Why are you on a discussion board then? If it's pointless having an opinion that doesn't align with the coach, why are you here?
Well, I guess you are right. I mean, It's not viable to be on a forum and just be a fan of the team is it now. Blind faith or not, I can't think of anything more pointless than ribbing the coach on an anonymous forum over a teamlist you have no control over..

Anyway, better stop, you are providing far to much entertainment for a Wednesday. The footy is not till tomorrow.

My apologies oh great and wise one .

I reckon working with Uncle Wayne and Craig Bellamy for a long apprenticeship has given Kevvie the skills to be able to pick a team .

And if you haven`t noticed I do have opinions that differ from Kevvies from time to time . But as I`m not privvy to the information and experience that Kev does in the end I respect his decisions .

But , you , do , you .
What's the strike rate of success for coaches who have done apprenticeships with Bellamy and Bennett?

What's the strike rate of success for coaches who have done apprenticeships with Bellamy and Bennett?
Bellyache goes alright (apprentice of Wayne). The rest however... lol

Billy has gone on to be successful, Paul Green had a few good years as well.

Bellamy and Bennett know what they are doing, see if they teach them too well they might be replaced 😉

Jeez we fight over such random and mundane things on here sometimes.

I guess all this winning has made the forums a little boring, so we have to find something to argue about ;)

I don't fight or argue, I respectfully debate.

I can't be held responsible for the actions of my fellow debaters, however. In fact there's quite a bit of mass debating going on here a lot of the time.

I don't fight or argue, I respectfully debate.

I can't be held responsible for the actions of my fellow debaters, however. In fact there's quite a bit of mass debating going on here a lot of the time.
I disagree 😉

I’d be very surprised if Oates keeps a bench spot when we’re full strength. He just can’t any value unless a back goes down. If we are hellbent on having back coverage on the bench it needs to be someone with speed that can flash around the middle of the park

I disagree 😉

I can't even pretend to be angry at you, Santa, not even for a joke.

Paul Rudd Movie GIF

Jeez we fight over such random and mundane things on here sometimes.

I guess all this winning has made the forums a little boring, so we have to find something to argue about ;)

What are you lookin at mate ?
Yah wanna go ??

Thinking that you know more about the players and their readiness to play and the combinations and strategies than the coach is deluded .

eg Did you know Ezra and Selwyn weren`t playing this week ?

Maybe 1910 can slip you Kev`s email addy or you could pop in at training on Tuesday mornings and give Kevvie the word on the team list for the weekends ?

Well from a wooden spoon to 14th, 9th and runners up of the competition.. I'd call that a success. Probably every team in the comp would too barring penrith. Find a team that's improved more than ours over a three year period.

Not much between the ears bookhaki. Pretty poor point you raise really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gaz
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.