PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the way this game goes is more dependant on how Tigers turn up than us, we pretty much know how we will play even with outs, but Tigers best is as good as a top 4 team when they are on, especially if Api, Galvin and Bula are on.

Api is the best hooker in the comp atm and if he is on they are a very difficult team to play.

I feel the way this game goes is more dependant on how Tigers turn up than us, we pretty much know how we will play even with outs, but Tigers best is as good as a top 4 team when they are on, especially if Api, Galvin and Bula are on.

Api is the best hooker in the comp atm and if he is on they are a very difficult team to play.
Api WAS the best hooker after the first 3-4 games but definitely not currently.

It'll be a dog fight for the first 20-30mins and we have to be ready for the Tigers to be in our face. Hoping for no pushed passes early on but who am I kidding? It's the Broncos!

My Mum Thought the Broncos were playing tomorrow I had to remind her that the broncos are playing today and up against her Tigers.

Attachments

• 0A496998-D311-459C-AF0D-608C391E8EE8.gif
    0A496998-D311-459C-AF0D-608C391E8EE8.gif
    391.6 KB · Views: 18
Palasia would be for sure but you’d hope Mozer and his manager aren’t that silly.
Given he hardly even gets a run for a team coming second last, I don't think Palasia could make a very strong argument...

Given he hardly even gets a run for a team coming second last, I don't think Palasia could make a very strong argument...
He’s been injured. I would be surprised to see Keenan come back to us eventually

Api WAS the best hooker after the first 3-4 games but definitely not currently.

It'll be a dog fight for the first 20-30mins and we have to be ready for the Tigers to be in our face. Hoping for no pushed passes early on but who am I kidding? It's the Broncos!
Agreed, his dropped off a bit especially last week. Not saying he won’t bounce back though.

GAMEDAY! I say we continue this weekends trend of scoring 60+. Hass, Carrigan, Willison, and Jensen will destroy their middle.

Was on the Tigers forum, and even they know what's up.

Was on the Tigers forum, and even they know what's up.
My Mum Knows she is screwed with her team. Rosie is ready and prepared and I am ready too with side of giggles to see how badly the Tigers **** up and Jack is sleeping on mum's Tigers cap

Fixing to get my next tatt soon.

Picked up this deck of cards last week, and as soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight lol 😍

Really loving the colours and the design of the bigger horse 🐴 🐎 😁

That wispy maroon background looks amazing too 😁

I want a broncos tattoo but first they have to win the premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.