Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
This is making my mind up, the coach is a dud. He has taken a very decent side and sent them backwards. I think we are worse than the Titans.
Choo choo

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Mr Stark Im not feeling so good...

C

cento

QCup Player
Apr 3, 2014
The first to try’s are one Boyd he just stopped before the ball instead of attaching it

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
If you have a look at tonight’s game, could you honestly say that we are down 24-0 because of the coach though? What could the coach have done differently to bring that score line back?
We are down 24-0 because of the coach. Not Seibold. Our old one. Too much cash tied up on Boyd, Bird and Gillett. Thats about 2.5m on those 3. For arguments sake, same money, could have Tedesco, Latrell and Sam Burgess... fucking know what id prefer

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
That first and second try holy **** are you serious? Re watching that was the pits

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
The first to try’s are one Boyd he just stopped before the ball instead of attaching it
Yep. Didn't attack the ball, waited for it to come to him. Light years between him and someone like Slater who competed for everything.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
That first and second try holy **** are you serious? Re watching that was the pits

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
also, who the **** is already judging Dearden? Admins please block them

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Finals this year seems almost impossible with how were playing.

But im looking forward to watching this young kid grow and get a chance to show what hes got.

Some good signs from him he is constantly chasing the ball looking for offloads. We have beeb screaming for a player like that.

Wouldnt suprise me if he scores a try tonight just from that

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

He couldn’t do anything for that first Flukey try.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just turn up the energy.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
This loss will never be the fault of an 18 year old debutant. These more experienced players are not doing him any favours and should bow their heads in shame.
Yep, I'm happy he's not been flattened or fucked up badly like KHunt did in his debut. I'd still like to see a flash of brilliance from him just to know we're on the right track. My dread is we might have another solid, but unenterprising, player like Macca.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
If you have a look at tonight’s game, could you honestly say that we are down 24-0 because of the coach though? What could the coach have done differently to bring that score line back?

Yep, because the same thing is happening most weeks. The coach could have worked on getting us to hold the ball better before trying all these different structures that aren't working. We need to go back to basics, and concentrate on completing our sets and play error free footy. Not saying the players shouldn't have some responsibility either, they should, but the buck stops with the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.