Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
RE Haas.....I don't think anyone is saying, forget about Payne.

But.......lets not go paying him ridiculous overs.
Life could go on without him.....
Wasnt that long ago we were hearing that we couldnt afford to lose Ese Ese and then it was TPJ and then it was Sua....etc etc.
We seem to be doing just fine without them and most of their careers have sunk to being almost invisible

DigitalDaz

DigitalDaz

QCup Player
Mar 18, 2008
Gee, I don't know if the referee got it wrong but he was apologetic about the rule being "stupid." Nonetheless, accusing a referee of "cheating" in front of the forensic scrutiny of a live TV panel, thousands of fans and the media that follows is stupider than the stupidest rule.

I don't have much patience for fans who carrying with this "ref is cheating" shit. It brings the game down to its lowest common denominator of drooling fuckwit.
Exhibit A. This is how they have been getting away with cheating and match fixing for so long and will continue to do so. Because of fans who refuse to see the bleeding obvious.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
He was signed to Wynnum first, if the Broncos didn't take an interest he just plays the whole year at Wynnum with his Wynnum contract. It was exactly the same as Benji at Dolphins.
I think the credit needs to go to TMM himself. That contract offered by the Broncos, confirmed by his agent article was November 7th 2021. He was on a train and trial deal with Wynnum in October but was still awaiting tests, then without a game under his belt the Broncos offered him a contract within a month?He was still in NZ throughout October too. Broncos were obviously waiting for his medical clearance and had him set up at Wynnum until then.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I know we've had a win but let's be honest here. People have very rarely said Kennedy is shit. At most they've agreed that he's fine, could be a bench player but there's others ahead of him. This sets you off on one of your holier than thou rants and people bite back at you. He's an ok player but probably not in our full strength top 17.

Also while we are here, I think most people were also saying Kennedy should be there over Ryan James, but James was obviously picked for a reason, and most of us guessed that it was his talk and organization that pipped Kennedy. Your responses about this topic have proved to be sensitive as ****, and you have no right to claim vindication because you have been arguing with yourself about this topic and never actually argue what anyone has said.
Mmmm, a steaming pile of horseshit opinion. Your drivel belongs in the Kennedy thread.
I'll point out one thing though, I had an opinion on Kennedy long before James came along stinking up the joint. Take your shitty ill informed crap to the appropriate thread.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It was a bullshit penalty, but it wasn't the wrong decision.

If he was trying to get up. It was to get up and play the ball.

Mind reading now? I mean Annersley did the same with no subconscious bias nonsense.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Mind reading now? I mean Annersley did the same with no subconscious bias nonsense.
Yeah from what I could tell he did try to get up and got immediately tackled. Nothing there indicates he surrendered

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Wait ...did Koloamatangi play last night?

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I reckon we looked more dangerous with the forwards we had last night, the offloads up the middle killed them

Payne probably needs to develop that into his game if he wants the big dollars

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I reckon we looked more dangerous with the forwards we had last night, the offloads up the middle killed them

Flegler said after the game that the coaching team has been speaking to the forwards about being selective with offloads, finding their fronts and getting quick play the balls.

Our forwards had previously seemed to have prioritised metres over everything and it’s one of those things where looking less effective on paper (stats) is actually better for the team overall (playing to a spot on the field, gaining quick play the balls). It’s good that this is being addressed and last night shows the benefits. Haas still needs to bring this into his game.

B

bert_lifts

QCup Player
May 15, 2021

Payne and his manager need to have a reality check. We need to retain cobbo, herbie and oates at all costs as well. Plus sorting out the spine long term. Spending ridiculous money on forwards (at the expense of other key positions) is a bottom 8 trap for desperate sides. Eg: fifita contract etc etc.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
TMM needs to work on his support play.

I think our very first set in their 20, or it could be the second, Robati has his arms free looking for someone to offload to and TMM just stood there.

If he ran up in support, he had a clear run to the line.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Payne and his manager need to have a reality check. We need to retain cobbo, herbie and oates at all costs as well. Plus sorting out the spine long term. Spending ridiculous money on forwards (at the expense of other key positions) is a bottom 8 trap for desperate sides. Eg: fifita contract etc etc.

He has an ongoing issue with his manager doesn't he?

For all of Payne Haas's elite qualities as a prop, makes 200m a game most games.. I don't know how he hasn't scored a couple of more tries.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.