/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Video image xNfSwbl9z

We've been saying for literally years we lacked a good spine.

Inject good talent into the #7 and this is the difference between last season and this one. That and a truck load of belief and finally some confidence.
I'm almost fully in agreement with you. Milf wasn't good at directing his forwards, but the forwards were also not working as hard as ours are now. TPJ and Lodge were not hitting shoulders or holes and their fitness wasn't good enough. Basically both the forwards and halves were pointing fingers at each other. If we're going to give away so many penalties and 6-agains, then you better have fitness in the middle.

I'm almost fully in agreement with you. Milf wasn't good at directing his forwards, but the forwards were also not working as hard as ours are now. TPJ and Lodge were not hitting shoulders or holes and their fitness wasn't good enough. Basically both the forwards and halves were pointing fingers at each other. If we're going to give away so many penalties and 6-agains, then you better have fitness in the middle.
You know - watching TPJ against us for the dogs - the bloke was absolutely gassed half of that second game.

Given he's a off field brat, penalty and suspension magnet and very $$$ - I was sour about him going but now starting to see a lot of wisdom behind that decision.

You know - watching TPJ against us for the dogs - the bloke was absolutely gassed half of that second game.

Given he's a off field brat, penalty and suspension magnet and very $$$ - I was sour about him going but now starting to see a lot of wisdom behind that decision.
Exactly the image I had in my mind as I posted it. His attitude is shit. He's been riding on talent his whole career. Dave Taylor 2.0.

Very, VERY harsh I would've thought.
So he spilled his lollies... His hands this year have been far better than last year.

He made many tough carries up the guts including after a kick-off. Tried his guts out, scored a great try for us, was very harshly done by in that knock-on call I feel, fox didn't even have the gall to show a replay of that one.

Not to mention Dogs are paying him 900k a season.

That penalty against your boy was an absolute disgrace. I wouldn’t mind it if it was regularly enforced but it isn’t and those sorts of decisions went against us the whole game. It was really frustrating.
Did you happen to seevthe @Morepudding response after it happened? He couldn't wait to slag Kennedy. He epitomises the biased 'fan'. Immediately started squawking shit about how awful RK is. Total twat.

If anyone wants a laugh check out Gould’s commentary and non backtracking around the 9 minute mark of the game.

Did you happen to seevthe @Morepudding response after it happened? He couldn't wait to slag Kennedy. He epitomises the biased 'fan'. Immediately started squawking shit about how awful RK is. Total twat.
I'm pretty sure Pudding just likes to troll relatively often and you're a fish that bites very easily. Most here are seeing your opinion of RK being vindicated this season, don't sweat the small stuff.

Put the pipe down.
Wingers get a tough ride sometimes, they see him not scoring a try off a contested ball and get angry thinking it's all his fault even though it's a 3 vs 1.

Very, VERY harsh I would've thought.
Mmm, may be but he had four errors so....imagine if that was a lesser light player. Still thought he was pretty good overall. Actually, I think the team had something like 16 errors compared to South's 11 or so. Makes the win even better. If we put together a very low error game...mmmmmm, we might be true contenders.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Astro
  • Jedhead
  • marw
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.