/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Just caught the post match press conferences, my god JD is a salty bitch 😂

Not one ounce of credit to the Broncos, it was all about them giving away points and not taking opportunities.

Was asked about first half and we looked to be holding them out well and he said he didn't think we did well at all, listed a couple of half breaks and said it was more them blowing tries than us defending well.

Makes a sweet victory even sweeter if you want to give it a watch 👌 would recommend

I reckon if there was one club they didn't want to lose twice to this year, after losing their halfback to us (which could go down as one of the worst retention decisions in recent times) and their new coach being a bloke who was overlooked by the club.. it would for sure be us

What the hell is going on?

We had the ref against us in an away game, our ball control was pretty bad tbh, we had hardly any possession....

And we doubled last year's grand finalists.

What the actual hell is going on?!?!?!

- we've cut the dead weight
- our stars are realising potential
- we are playing as a team
- Reyno is providing direction

It's not that we are winning, but it's the way we are winning.

Damn, it feels good to be a Bronco.
Also, we didn't rely on Staggs annihilating the opposite centre for points!

A good team performance
Side is starting to come together now and not rely on just one player anymore
The Kev is under major pressure as coach camp has been seriously shut up the past fortnight
The more games that spine plays together the more better we will get

I think he is still under pressure, its just been relieved a bit.

To say we don't rely on one player isn't really that accurate. Take out Reynolds and we probably don't win the last 3. He's the difference.

That penalty against your boy was an absolute disgrace. I wouldn’t mind it if it was regularly enforced but it isn’t and those sorts of decisions went against us the whole game. It was really frustrating.

That's what annoys me. The RK one is a penalty every day of the week. I think it's dangerous but it's never given. If it was nothing would have been made of it.

Very, VERY harsh I would've thought.
Maybe😂 but the knock on before halftime that lead to us defending for the last ten minutes and the tackle miss on Walker where he really should have buried him won’t be forgiven on here if it is against Storm or Penrith. Not saying he didn’t have some good parts for 95% of the game but those two were very average

If Radley is Billy Slater's oversized clone, than surely Robati is Niu's.

View attachment 18221

View attachment 18222

Am I the only one who is seeing this?
Robati looks like the original version. He looks normal sized. Niu looks like the squished clone. It's like when a photo won't fit in a word doc, and you decide to resize the height of the photo only instead of resizing to scale.

That's what annoys me. The RK one is a penalty every day of the week. I think it's dangerous but it's never given. If it was nothing would have been made of it.
I still don't think the elbow/forearm was intentional, and I doubt it would have been a penalty earlier in the game. To quote Andrew John's, "it's not in his game". Either way someone like JWH decides to realign the opposition defenders vocal cords with every carry, and never gets pulled up. JWH actually intentionally attacks the throat and it's all sweet. Odd how that works.

I still don't think the elbow/forearm was intentional, and I doubt it would have been a penalty earlier in the game. To quote Andrew John's, "it's not in his game". Either way someone like JWH decides to realign the opposition defenders vocal cords with every carry, and never gets pulled up. JWH actually intentionally attacks the throat and it's all sweet. Odd how that works.

It's not intentional by a lot of players, but it's still foul play but like you say, other players do it all the time. It's that lack of consistency.

Sign him up. This Oates is the Oates we get when we make sure he is getting the ball in decent field position. It worked from 2015 to mid 2019 when we suddenly forgot he was on the wing.
Oates played very well in QCup when we dropped him there last year and is playing no differently from last year except a lot of confidence regained. The main difference is we are getting the ball to him again even if it is him running over to Reynolds to hit a gap or Tesi Niu cutting out Herbie. It was great to see Farnworth pass to him tonight but it shouldn’t have taken this long to work out.
Agree. On 1 yr deal only. His contract years have been far and away his best years

It's weird that the highlight reel players get paid the most... I suppose it's marketing.

One of favourite things about Staggs is that he used to be an average player with awesome highlights. Now he's a defensive rock with awesome highlights.

Kotoni chased hard from the inside last night .
I can see he is making efforts to get involved .
Only a matter of time before Selwyn brushes off the kick chase and runs the distance . Ah la Del . And that cross field run he did on the Bunnies line looked real threatening too !

The thing that pisses me off is I have seen this happen dozens of times, no penalty. And no doubt it will never be called again. If they want to be "technical/rule book" refs that us fine. BUT BE FUCKING CONSISTENT YOU CHEATING PRICKS
You can't attack a referee for enforcing the rules. You can only attack one for not enforcing them.

There's not much point saying they do it all the time. You have to give an example.

Did he break a rule? Apparently he did. Did he break a dumb rule? Undoubtedly.

But there was no "cheating" here. We have to take it on the chin.

What a fucking great team effort last tonight . The forwards actually offloading looking for back up , it was just great to watch . I love the work all the forwards are putting in and Kobe is exactly the type of defender we need in there. Our structures working together with some stout defense was just the consistency we need to build on . Back line needs a little finessing as there was some stupid shit mistakes going on there , but loving Cobbo . Arey booting 5/5 and I just hope we can keep building on these performances. LETS GO BRONCOS.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.