PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree he has. However don't you want that he stay as our back up in case a half goes down?
I misread you. And I agree with you, Billy is very handy in an emergency and as you pointed out I’d want him there if a half goes down in a game.

Whoever Kevvie picks we’ve just got to back them in. We’re an ultra talented team that is coached well. Sailor or Roger’s might not be perfect but they’ll crack in for us and play Broncos footy.

Dobbo reckons it will be Sailor at 6 this week.
He gets the good mail. Probably depends on Tuesday’s training and if Mam can train.

I think this will be a tough game.

Expectations starting to rise, but still issues with potential key players missing.

The way we’ve been fading at the end of games is a little concerning, and the amount of points we leave out there too.

If this is a tight scoring game, we need to tighten up on those.

Haven’t seen too much of Rogers so I’m going by others opinions that know more than me, same as Mozer, only seen him a couple of times.

Already very nervous about this one, so much so, I have no humourus comment to make!

Even for the attacking style they like to play they've probably been making too many errors and bombing too many tries - the last 3 weeks the completion rate has been 68% vs the Tigers, 72% vs Raiders, 67% vs Dolphins, but it hasn't mattered against that opposition.

Four weeks ago they did complete at 86% vs Melbourne, so can they turn it on again like that now they're up against another top side or does the recent trend catch up with them.

I think this will be a tough game.

Expectations starting to rise, but still issues with potential key players missing.

The way we’ve been fading at the end of games is a little concerning, and the amount of points we leave out there too.

If this is a tight scoring game, we need to tighten up on those.

Haven’t seen too much of Rogers so I’m going by others opinions that know more than me, same as Mozer, only seen him a couple of times.

Already very nervous about this one, so much so, I have no humourus comment to make!

Come on, don't fudge the facts, you've got all sorts of ways to be funny.

This is the game that I have been waiting for.

Hope Mam will be back.

Hope Leniu takes the field.

Hope Piakura and Willison absolutely destroy him.
Bit hard for Spencer to play when he’s suspended for another week or two

Staggs didn't even get charged from the game on the weekend. Another little pearler from Grant Atkins.
Also play was stopped for Atkins to announce Staggs was on report, just when we were on the attack if I recall correctly?

Sailor at 6 is a worry. He cant defend at fullback so 6 is going to be even worse.
He got found out twice in the cows trial and then the Dolphins match where he replaced Mam with 10 to go. He missed his assignment while sliding out behind Oates. His efforts at 1... Hard pass. I reckon Rogers would be a better fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Jazza
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.