PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRL2024BHQTeamListRound9.jpg

Dislike the bench, a lot. We don't need 3 middles with Haas and Carrigan playing 60+ mins. Drop baker for Oates or Hunt.
Baker is a wasted spot, if your going to have a guy play 15-20 mins atleast have it as someone who can cover the backline and backrow if we get a injury.
The effect that has had in some of our games so far this season and other teams in the comp should warrant having Oates there.
10 minutes of Oates provides better impact than 20 minutes of Baker.

I think the Rorters pack dictates Baker on the bench. If we don’t dominate them early they’ll make us pay. I expect Haas and Paddy to go full throttle for the first 30 minutes and challenge the Rorters to come with us. We’ll definitely need another forward for sure. Baker’s quick ptbs will be exactly what we need when he comes on. Willison will be the one with the license to wreak havoc.

I'm starting to believe Baker might actually amount to something, based purely off the fact that the last couple of games he hasn't been dragging our team down. It might not last, but here's hoping he comes good. As long as X-Man and Hethro are ahead of him in the pecking order, zero issue with this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.