vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To correct that story Walters and Hohn would have been replacement reserves back then, the way rugby and soccer works. Joe kilroys was that generation's "James Roberts". As a kid I loved it when he got that ball. You got that same anticipation. Hopefully Roberts' career is longer and ends much brighter.
It was Joe Kilroy, I was introduced to as a young fellow when I got interviewed at redhill. He just been busted over the drugs and was employed to mow the lawns. But he was the first bronco I met in person, and it was like meeting royalty for a young bloke who was more used to feeding farm animals and having them for company.

Joe had a pretty long career, he won a grand final for Norths in 1980 and another with Brothers in 1987. Like most of those BRL guys he was coming to the end by 1988.

Joe is a friend of a friend. He lives on Straddie and works as a baker these days. Last I heard anyway.

I've tipped the Broncos tonight, but this game officially has the Unbreakable Seal of Worry.

Can envision an extremely fired up Panthers team, not to mention the Griffin > Bennett hoodoo which is alive and well.

I honestly feel like these are the only games Griffin cares about.

I've tipped the Broncos tonight, but this game officially has the Unbreakable Seal of Worry.

Can envision an extremely fired up Panthers team, not to mention the Griffin > Bennett hoodoo which is alive and well.
Agreed.

I'm hoping to see us put them to the sword...but that hardly ever happens so i wont hold my breath.

Just win FFS.

Guys, don't stress. We got this.

Brisbane by 18. Jet double.

I have a good feeling about the game and with our home ground advantage and Panthers form. Broncos 26 beat panthers 10 and Jet first try scorer.

Agree this has the feeling of a danger game. Penrith have got nothing to lose by coming out swinging.

I don't want to see us go away from our strengths here. Tight defence, line speed and ball control are the order of the day. Don't chance our arm too early, not until their frustration sets in.

If we present the same effort from last week, I expect Penrith to spring an upset. Other side of the coin, we come out switched on and pressure them into mistakes, we are capable of putting a score on them.

Last edited:
Teams out of form usually turn it around against the broncos so I'm not that comfortable

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
16. Herman Ese’ese
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
14. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
8. Korbin Sims
11. Sam Thaiday
15. Joe Ofahengaue
17. David Mead

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Peta HIKU
3. Dean WHARE
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN
14. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
20. Viliame KIKAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Professor47
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Pablo
  • mrslong
  • eggstar10
  • Bish
  • Nerd
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosMan
  • Maddy
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.