RUMOR: "Biggest signing in the club's history"

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Posted on Everything NRL on Facebook and on the NRL reddit page. Reportedly said by Walters but it's the first I've heard of it.

Many grains of salt are required until we get a decent source, but speculation is running hot that it's Greg Inglis. I personally am highly skeptical and probably won't believe it until his signature is on the paper, especially after what happened last time, but if it is happening, the entire media should be on to it by tomorrow afternoon at the latest if it really is a MASSIVE signing. It would have to be to outshine Folau.

Personally I'd much rather use whatever cap space they're apparently using for this to sign our biggest names to big extensions, like Hunt, Milford, Oates and McGuire.

Last edited:
Fake, if Walters said anything to anyone in the media, it would be everywhere

George Rose's fat cousin has confirmed it's the bloke on the right
images

Oh can't wait to see how this "biggest ever signing" plays out.

Apparently he announced it on Triple M radio..

But I don't listen to that garbage so I wouldn't know.

It could be Broncos re-signing Milford to a lifetime deal..

Last edited:
Apparently he announced it on Triple M radio..

But I don't listen to that garbage so I wouldn't know.

It could be Broncos re-signing Milford to a lifetime deal..

Probably this. Hopefully this. Would be awesome if true. I know there were talks of it recently

It already happened when we signed Milford.

From around the 18.5min mark til around the 22-23min mark, Dobbo comes out and says brisbane will announce the biggest signing in the broncos history in 2016, kev eventually says his mail is about 85% right.

There goes my hopes.

Awesome to hear Dobbo is on top of it. We need to use cap space to re-sign what we have, which is already pretty fucking awesome.

It's nothing to do with Milford or Hunt, he said it was someone that's a recruitment for 2016, that may be announced in the new year. He also said he will have a large impact on the game, implying it's someone who isn't currently playing Rugby League.. That leaves Te'o, Hayne, Folau. Te'o wouldn't be that big of a signing, and I'm 99.99% sure Hayne wouldn't play for a QLD side, so Dobbo thinks we're going to sign Folau by the looks of it.

Not gonna happen.

It's nothing to do with Milford or Hunt, he said it was someone that's a recruitment for 2016, that may be announced in the new year. He also said he will have a large impact on the game, implying it's someone who isn't currently playing Rugby League.. That leaves Te'o, Hayne, Folau. Te'o wouldn't be that big of a signing, and I'm 99.99% sure Hayne wouldn't play for a QLD side, so Dobbo thinks we're going to sign Folau by the looks of it.

Not gonna happen.

Dobbo said that player plays Rugby League when asked which sport.

So I don't think he was talking about any of those players.

Last edited:
Dobbo said that player plays Rugby League when asked which sport.

So I don't think he was talking about any of those players.

True.. Missed that..

So he sort of contradicts himself by saying that he'll have an impact on the sport, if he's already in the sport.. lol.. He's talking out his ass imo.

I had to laugh when dobbo talked about having an 85% success rate :laugh:

maybe an 85% success rate for being wrong :takdir:

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.