International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
FYI Morkel I moved your (cracker!) to the Pool Room thread. LOL

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Lol Pantiters. I saw that logo a while ago and thought it was a joke. Oh dear...

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I can understand the idea of making a team's logo more modern but that's more like butchering it.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
This rumour came up again on the the grill team in sydney, supergrass said there is a lot of whispers that broncos will shed him to the panthers to free up $$$. Would be a disgrace if they did.

Grimmiq

Grimmiq

NYC Player
Apr 3, 2013
If they send Parker the to Panthers to free up cap space, but keep Thaiday, I'll buy a Titans jersey/membership the very next day.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If they send Parker the to Panthers to free up cap space, but keep Thaiday, I'll buy a Titans jersey/membership the very next day.

One of the true die hards right here ^^^^^

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

No. If what you said happens then I'll go one further and buy a Brisbane Lions jersey/membership and start following the worst sport known to man.

Parker's not going anywhere though, rubbish rumour.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Let's be honest, if we're shedding Parker for the $$$ we've got Milford, Cherry-Evans, Smith all secured, there's absolutely no other reason to need money right now.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Any truth to the Todd Lowrie to the Broncos rumour someone just told me?
Seems unlikely...

Source: Another forum

This coupled with the rumour of Corey leaving have me slightly worried..

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, Parker hasn't looked like slowing down yet, and even if he begins to slow down, he'd still be valuable IMO.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Parker is that type of player that gets better with age. some of the old hard heads in the forwards are more valuable with hardness and experience than they were with exuberance and youth .

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Parker is that type of player that gets better with age. some of the old hard heads in the forwards are more valuable with hardness and experience than they were with exuberance and youth .

As the Knights proved this year.

IF Parker left, it'd be a huge hole in our leadership group. He's probably the most experienced guy at the club now and possibly (probably) the guy everyone turns to, onfield, when the shite hits the fan.

We can't afford to lose him IMO.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, there are forwards who get better with age: Price and Petero are the best examples.
Then there are forwards who probably peak earlier: A lot of the modern props, maybe Hannant too.

I think Parker is in the former.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
The only way Parker would leave (IMO, unless he has issues with the coach), is for a big pay day. And even though he deserves it, the Panthers are the last team that is going to throw $500k+ on a player. Not after Gould stripped all the big $$ players from Penrith because of the imbalance it causes.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If we are freeing up cap space, let's look at getting rid of Hannant or Thaiday first before we sell off our best player.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Tim K
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • broncotville
  • Midean
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.