[RUMOUR] Daniel Vidot to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really pumped about this if it happens, he has always had massive potential. Regardless of what you think about Hook, with the background staff we've assembled, Vidot should go somewhere to physically realizing what he has got. Now if he wants to be here and has a strong desire to pay for us, then we have ourselves a possible origin quality winger. He will come cheap too so what is not to like about this? If he is available, I really hope the announcement tomorrow is him signing.

What's the bet, we sign him & he'll turn into another Kemp, stays in QCup, I hope not, would really likd to see Vidot in the main side.

What's the bet, we sign him & he'll turn into another Kemp, stays in QCup, I hope not, would really likd to see Vidot in the main side.

Kemp stayed in the QLD cup because he wasn't performing in the QLD cup. End of story.

This guy is one of the people I think will benefit a lot from our bulking program - He is already strong and quick, but with a bit more bulk he could run over the top of opposition wingers.

I'm sick of our piss weak AND slow wingers in the likes of Maranta, etc. I want someone who is a danger when 10 metres out and put one on one, Vidot has the potential to be that.

This guy is one of the people I think will benefit a lot from our bulking program - He is already strong and quick, but with a bit more bulk he could run over the top of opposition wingers.

I'm sick of our piss weak AND slow wingers in the likes of Maranta, etc. I want someone who is a danger when 10 metres out and put one on one, Vidot has the potential to be that.

I dunno. On his profile it says 104kg, but in the Media Guide he's listed at 108kgs. Looking at him he does look to be pushing the higher figure. At around that size, additional weight will just blunt any acceleration & evasiveness. Better off him using his size & strength in tandem with any footwork to position himself in a way that he's hard to tackle. Remember on the wing he'll need to do a lot of turning & chasing, you don't want 110kg's + trying to turn around on a dime.

Not for a second saying he has the skill level etc, but last time I looked his physique was very similar to SBW

Re: Important, please read!

When are we signing Vidot, if we are & can Milford make his mind already broncos 2014 baby woohoo come on broncos

Very powerful and strong but anybody's guess whether his potential will ever be harnessed

TBH, I was shocked when he played this year. One of the commentators was saying they ran into him on the way up to the comm box (or something) and that he was absolutely massive. I didn't believe them until he took the field. There's untapped potential there imo....he has the build but does he have the ability? The more I think about it, the more I like it. Provided it's the right price.

I think Vidot will be just what the broncos ordered big,fast, and strong I think you guys will see him come into his element especially being home in brisbane. He has scored a lot of tries at suncorp. But playing for his hometown will give him the incentive he needs :)!!!!

First post for me lads, be nice :)

Just got back from Straddie for a few days camping, went to the pub and bumped into Gordy Tallis. Was wearing my jersey by chance too haha....anyway. Long story short, I asked him about every name in the Rumour Mill at the moment, and he said that the only one he knows for certain is Vidot.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.