Rumour - Jordan Kahu to Cronulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
would be a huge slap in the face to the club if he up and left after the club supported him through 2 years of injuries.

he seems like a good kid so if he does go it would lead me to believe theres a disease within the club and he wants out of it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
would be a huge slap in the face to the club if he up and left after the club supported him through 2 years of injuries.

he seems like a good kid so if he does go it would lead me to believe theres a disease within the club and he wants out of it.

or he is simply offered a massive amount of money, and decides to take it

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Seriously there's no need to get riled up, he's not going anywhere.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
This is a shocking rumour if true. The club has stuck by him for the last two years. He needs to repay the faith with some quality performances. Have liked what I've seen from him this year. He shows good awareness and hopefully his speed comes back the more he plays. He's one we need to keep.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Personally I think this rumor is complete rubbish so I'm ignoring it until there's something official.

Rowan Edwards

Rowan Edwards

BRL Player
Jul 15, 2013
Rumour seems to have gone quiet lately, any updates? Unless Cronulla offer him crazy money then surely we should be able to keep him.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
They are chasing plenty of other centres so he is probably not going

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Kahu resigns with Broncs until 2015. Said was not interested in leaving, he loves it here and owes club for looking after him the last couple of years

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Close this thread up. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.