RUMOUR: Samoa lists Vidot's club team as "North Queensland"

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Fox just listed Vidot's club as North Queensland. Is it a fuckup or has Vidot been given his mid-season marching papers?

Edit: maybe not the right thread but buggered if I know how to move this post.

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I dunno how this could have occurred without the media getting a sniff, so it could be just simple human error, but the Samoan selecters could know something the rest of us don't.

After his last performance, I would not be surprised at all if Bennett wielded the axe with a bit of extra fury.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
CD_bgiaUUAAcyqH.jpg

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I hope it wasn't human error.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Vossy referred to Vidot as a Bronco during the call, so probably just a mistake on the card.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Let's hope it wasn't a mistake :lol:

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
And this is how people like the Mole and the Lurker get their rumours a lot of the time.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
Didn't they list Milford as Brisbane Broncos last time around too?

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Reminds me of SBW when some French rugby club or whatever that listed him on their site ages before he took off.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
Interesting story if true but I doubt it. It doesn't make much sense for the Cowboys to chase him. O'Neill and Winterstein are better wingers. If he's going as a depth player he's probably better off just staying put.

Ps does anyone know Vidot's contract situation? Is he off-contract this year?

Last edited:
abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Ps does anyone know the length Vidot's contract situation? Is he off-contract this year?

Yep, off contract this year. I can't imagine we'll re-sign him so hopefully he'll be able to find a new club.

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013
Vidot's post on Facebook after he wasn't picked in Round 1 showed that he has a great attitude - he just said something along the lines of "I'm really disappointed but will work hard to get back into the team." He just copped it on the chin.

I have nothing against the bloke, I just hop he can find himself a new club and can be as successful as possible (without scoring against us in the future).

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
Vidot's post on Facebook after he wasn't picked in Round 1 showed that he has a great attitude - he just said something along the lines of "I'm really disappointed but will work hard to get back into the team." He just copped it on the chin.

I have nothing against the bloke, I just hop he can find himself a new club and can be as successful as possible (without scoring against us in the future).

Did you miss the part where he packed a sad and tried to find a new club? He almost ended up at Souths.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Did you miss the part where he packed a sad and tried to find a new club? He almost ended up at Souths.

TBF we still don't know who instigated it and why it fell down.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
By similar logic: I hear McCullough has been dropped next week for a suprise No.9 selection.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.