Sea Eagles vs Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

I'd much prefer to see Herbie out of center and on the win or fullback. Positionally, both our centers are all over the place. Coates hasn't been involved at all either.

Imagine if we had a game menaging half out there.
Honestly Milford looks so cooked it’s not funny. I’ll be supposed if he gets anywhere near 500k. Realistically he is playing like a 300k player. And that’s being generous.

He'll get desperation money from Cronulla, which is exactly the sort of undeserved luck Milford has become known for.

Vonny just said “how are they deliberately dismantling the Broncos” and I’m not sure she was just talking about Manly. **** this sport
Interesting choice of words.

I try to avoid looking at other teams forums and what fans of other clubs are saying etc so I only have brief twitter and facebook comments to go off where people seem to love the game how it is now and I put that down mainly to how much we are getting shafted by it.

Is this accurate? Or are fans of all the teams hating this? We seem to be copping the worst of the bs which probably makes it hurt the most but I never even see this mentioned. Its just broncos bad, rules great...

Juat trying to gauge if there is widespread uproar about these rules and shit like getting a 6 again off a scrum which is just utterly stupid.

Sorry for long winded half time rant... heads gone after that half

I'd much prefer to see Herbie out of center and on the win or fullback. Positionally, both our centers are all over the place. Coates hasn't been involved at all either.
Do you mean this season or next? Because I don't think the alternatives we've seen so far are much better.

Well I must be dumb. Can't find this link to inter forum chat

Imagine if we had a game menaging half out there.
Honestly Milford looks so cooked it’s not funny. I’ll be supposed if he gets anywhere near 500k. Realistically he is playing like a 300k player. And that’s being generous.
He’s not looking like a player

I try to avoid looking at other teams forums and what fans of other clubs are saying etc so I only have brief twitter and facebook comments to go off where people seem to love the game how it is now and I put that down mainly to how much we are getting shafted by it.

Is this accurate? Or are fans of all the teams hating this? We seem to be copping the worst of the bs which probably makes it hurt the most but I never even see this mentioned. Its just broncos bad, rules great...

Juat trying to gauge if there is widespread uproar about these rules and shit like getting a 6 again off a scrum which is just utterly stupid.

Sorry for long winded half time rant... heads gone after that half

Is it a Sydney team getting dudded by them? That is the only question you need to ask

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.