NEWS Sims pumped about lining up with Lodge

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
I hope the **** loses in golden point. Even if it means the Sharks, Storm, Roosters or Manly winning.....as long as DCE is injured.
I'm glad I'm not the only one still feeling the salt

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I hope the **** loses in golden point. Even if it means the Sharks, Storm, Roosters or Manly winning.....as long as DCE is injured.
Not the storm... don't want them taking our back-to-back mantle

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Sadly I have to agree, much like deliberately giving penalties off your tryline to kill momentum it's time to adapt and I take no enjoyment out of saying that, I really hate how much negative influence the soft allowance of wrestle/slowing the play of the ball has had on the game.
Exactly, I agree as well.
A coach such as Bennett is publicly espousing he is trying to trend Rugby League away from this crap but is doing so at the expense of his own club perhaps at times. Come on Wayne let’s get down and boogie.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Im looking forward to this combination. Blair was a hindrance and had zero self control when it was needed most.

Lodge and sims should be mobile enough to give us a fast forward pack. Something we have lacked. Wont be the biggest pack but speed can give us meters when crucial.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Interesting headline choice for sure.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • sooticus
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Allo
  • Huge
  • lakers133334
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.