slower centre than jack reed

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
i know reed cops plenty on here for his lack of pace, but seriously.. has anyone seen kerrod holland from the dogs??? this guy is seriously on the treadmill going backwards.. makes reed look like usain bolt.

Greg Inglis will probably be just as slow when he's in the centres for the Kangaroos.

Greg Inglis will probably be just as slow when he's in the centres for the Kangaroos.

Souths should shut him down for the season once the rep period is through (if their finals hopes done) and get him operated on.

He's the slowest Centre I've seen play the game that I can remember since I started watching footy back in about '91.

Agree. If he's coming here, he better be fixed! :spy:

lol, yep !

That possibility aside, it is awkward viewing watching a guy play so obviously below his best because of an injury that needs to be properly fixed.. Regardless of what jersey he's wearing..

Last edited:
My only issue with Reed is that he is relatively slow to turn and move when his opposite tries to run around him which is one of the main reasons I want to see Kahu in the centres.

Having said that, Reed is not that slow, he moves well and has scored some very good tries. We could a lot worse

My only issue with Reed is that he is relatively slow to turn and move when his opposite tries to run around him which is one of the main reasons I want to see Kahu in the centres.

Having said that, Reed is not that slow, he moves well and has scored some very good tries. We could a lot worse

do you remember when trex used to play on the wing, it was hilarious watching him turn and chase a kick. he had a turning circle like a b double roady.
reed looks like a gazelle compared to old mate holland.

Is Holland really that slow? He looks quicker than Reed. Watch Holland against the Warriors where he scores before halftime. Surely his quicker than Reed.

The slowest outside back in recent years would have to be Luke Covell. Geez he was slow. Good player, very hard working,.. But slow as hell.

Last edited:
If Shane webcke played centre then yes there'd be a slower centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reed isn't hopelessly slow, he is just slow on the decisions and has no step or gimmick what so ever. We are winning and he does a job so its all good. If we had a gun center to take his place poor old Oatesy wouldn't get half the tries he does. (queue the guys to search Reed passes to Oates for a try stats (I'm actually curious now)).

Only two so far this season MrMoore.

Both against Newcastle.

We looked into it on the other site.

Reed was horrendous last week to the point where Milf was actually covering for Reed instead of the other way around in defense because Reed kept getting beaten for pace, beaten for strength and beaten for urgency. Every chase on a kick or break dos. The left, Reed wasn't supporting at all and it was noticeable. I often defend Reed but last week he played with no heart like he didn't want to be there. I have no idea what's wrong with him, unless he's been told he is not wanted for next year?

lol yeah reed would be up there in the stawell gift with a handicap at 15m out from the finish

but so what. **sarcasm hat for the challenged** we should buy jennings ayy. oh and cam smith tamou tedesco and radradra too.. coz **** it. and if the playing group dont find that kocher well **** them, who cares if most of em have played 20s together, under henjak and hook together and lost a golden point GF together too right

Last edited:

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Galco
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.