Song Name please!!!

Jun 29, 2015
Does anyone know the song they play when the Broncos score a try at Suncorp? It's definitely been played for at least the last two home games and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I know this probably won't be much help but it keeps repeating "Doot doo do doot, doo do doot, doo dodoo dodoo do."

Is it an instrumental or one with vocals?

They play a couple.. They usually mix it up.

Chelsea Dagger has been getting the most airplay lately I think

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea Dagger has been getting the most airplay lately I think

Every. Damn. Time.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good song, and one of the more popular songs that sports have grabbed and turned into something, but a little variation might be nice from time to time. Especially as we're scoring so many tries this year :laugh:

It's like they ran out of Top 40 music in 2007 and had to make do. I'm surprised Umbrella and Big Girls Don't Cry doesn't play more often.

Then again, give me Chelsea's Dagger everyday of the week over Vertigo, Lala & I Just Want To Live.

If they are going to use female pop music, I would be fine with Katy Perry..

They had Taylor Swift playing at a game last year. I couldn't believe it.

But, I want to hear some rock.. Or at least something that's going to pump me up.

Someone tell them to get Hans Zimmer on the phone.

Last edited:
I find it funny how they go from this to "Lets Go Broncos"

I go from being pumped to wanting to cut my ears off..

Im surprised the kept the old song to some degree, of course the alternative is the new one :yuck:

The more I hear, the more I hate it.

The game against Parra they were playing Rise Against. That was easily the best music they have played at Broncos games.

Devasted when they ditched Darude Sandstorm.

So meta. They played it to death before the internet even made it a thing.

That and the Drive soundtrack when the other team scores and decision is pending.

Went to a game last year and a bit of a "fight" broke out and Hodges pushed someone. They instantly started playing "turn it down for what!" Pretty funny tbh

I find it funny how they go from this to "Lets Go Broncos"

I go from being pumped to wanting to cut my ears off..

Still better than AC/DC's 'Are You Ready' every goddamn game in my last season membership back in 2013, yes, I'm ready to be disappointed :laugh:

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Hurrijo
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • westy316
  • dudemcdude4976
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.