South Sydney Hype

Storm brewing, eh?

Salary cap scandal, incoming!

There was talk about James Maloney signing for them recently. I'd take notice if they did that. Maloney at halfback, with Inglis and King on either side of the field, and Merritt at the back... that team could score some points. But as it is, their best half is Sutton. So... yeah.

Seriously. The courts should have never re-admitted them.

2dubluq.jpg

LOL-50uff-1041428.jpg

Another bullshit News LTD article to sell papers. We don't need or want this and just need to let our on field performance speak for itself and not Issac Luke's first cannonball and the twisted knee tackle.

There was talk about James Maloney signing for them recently. I'd take notice if they did that. Maloney at halfback, with Inglis and King on either side of the field, and Merritt at the back... that team could score some points. But as it is, their best half is Sutton. So... yeah.
We scored the most points last year. We just let in a #### load as well.

Souths will miss the 8 by further than last year. Sandow was brilliant for them everytime they won and was subsequently pretty high in the Dally M, they will still be awful defensively but without the ability to put quick points on like they could last year. I also wish Luke would get hit by a cement truck.

Souths will miss the 8 by further than last year. Sandow was brilliant for them everytime they won and was subsequently pretty high in the Dally M, they will still be awful defensively but without the ability to put quick points on like they could last year. I also wish Luke would get hit by a cement truck.
And if he tries to get up, drop a grand piano on him.

Seriously. The courts should have never re-admitted them.

Nashy $ouff$ are a myth. They are a club that live of past glories (20 premierships, last coming in 1971). They are a club that shoots out their mouths each pre season only to be dissapointed by the half way mark of the year. They are a club that has a losing culture and they are a club with poor recruitment, the only thing Ingli$ would've won there last year is a Big Mac eating contest. $ouff$ haven't won a premiership for 40 years, been kicked out of the NRL 1999-2001, only made the finals once in 22 years and to be booted out with a 30-6 loss to Manly in the qualifying final. Yep $ouff$ are the PRIDE OF THE LEAGUE :lol:

While I attempted to read what you said, I really can't get past the dollar signs. Sorry.

While I attempted to read what you said, I really can't get past the dollar signs. Sorry.
Thats all right buddy, I just cant stand South Sydney and I thought it would be funny if i wrote Souths as $ouff$. Overral what did you think of my post.

I think your obvious hatred of Inglis maybe warping your views of them a little bit.

However, I agree with most other points, they are only in the NRL because they were always in the national league comp. Nothing else.

I think your obvious hatred of Inglis maybe warping your views of them a little bit.

However, I agree with most other points, they are only in the NRL because they were always in the national league comp. Nothing else.
I don't exactly hate Inglis although i cant stand him at times. I cheer for him when his playing for Australia I high-fived him after a test in Brisbane one time because he is an Australian and just played a great game for us.

But you hate him in a Souths jersey, and this is a thread about Souths.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Galco
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Maddy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • jd87
  • Inknition
  • Dony Eliakim
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.