State of Origin - Game 3 - Post Match Discussion

I'm wearing a 5 in a row maroon shirt atm, something tells me I need a new one now

As I said in live chat, that was a great display from Queensland. Congratulations.

Beautiful performance from QLD imo. Obviously we let in some tries towards the end because we were tired but apart from that. WOW. The boys really dug in for Locky. Queenslander!

Massive speech by Darren at the presentation, especially about playing for all the people of Queensland. That's the difference between the spirit of the teams - NSW players play for their own status and glory, Qld players play for the PEOPLE they represent! Kudos to you Darren, an absolute champion. All the best to you, you deserve not just this but another Broncos premiership and a 4 nations title before you retire.

I thought Slater was our best. Some immense tackles and was directly involved in a few of the tries. Hodges was disappointing, just kept dropping the ball and missed some simple tackles. Minichello was the worst player on the field, such a LOLZ performance from him.

This is painful.

But I guess I'm used to it.

Get used to some more, better revise that buildup post hey :)

Qlders never get sick of winning.

SIX OF THE BEST WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Beautiful performance from QLD imo. Obviously we let in some tries towards the end because we were tired but apart from that.

Not tired, just didn't want to hear any more of Ricky's conspiracy theories.

What about Gallen turning on the sook tap during his interview? Jesus Christ.

Pay TV is showing the game.

Into the 7th min.

NSW fans crap on about Queenslanders being whingers and paranoid, Gallen and Stuart alone take the cake.

That opening 30 minutes was the best 30 minutes of a rugby league match I have ever seen, anywhere. Such control and dominance.

Was Ricky Stuart even on the field after the game? I didn't see him anywhere.

Poor form if he wasn't. Perhaps drafting up his excuse list.

What did the panelists say post match? Unfortunately since I have to watch it overseas, they cut the coverage after the game.

So damn good! Whole team was great Slater, Thaiday and the two starting props were all better than Smith for MOTM but he was still great. F#ck I hate Paul Gallen, how exactly was the refereeing against you turd?

Stuart was 100% correct and for the final 20 minutes or so Pearce outplayed Thurston in everyway...

Stuart was 100% correct and for the final 20 minutes or so Pearce outplayed Thurston in everyway...

Because Thurston was off the field injured.

Last edited:
Fantastic game from Qld, fantastic first 30 minutes ever.
We were so dominant that a little bit of complacency snuck in and allowed the NSW'kers to score way more points than they deserved.

Gallen, you're a disgraceful sook, you were pwned, just admit it, live with it and come back for more next year. :finger::wave:

6 Origins in a row!!! :woot:
Gonna need to update my banner I guess.

Lockyer, you are the football god! :respect:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • achievedrap
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.