Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I was just reading the Fox Sports player ratings and Dylan Walker scored a 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are very generous to the Queensland players in those ratings. They gave Boyd a perfect 10, Thurston an 8 and McGuire an 8.5.

Ratings are spot on.

I thought we were in big trouble at halftime - if someone told me QLD wouldn't score again in the second half yet go on to win I would have laughed.

Incredibly gutsy effort and I hope we blow them away in game 2!

Not blaming the refs for the loss but I thought tinhe Maroons got some leniency in the rucks and a couple of other decisions went their way.

You mean besides the 5 forward passes that NSW threw and the knock ons by Qld that didn't happen? Not even mentioning the ridiculous 'try' referral... Name one incorrect call that went Qld's way.

I was just reading the Fox Sports player ratings and Dylan Walker scored a 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are very generous to the Queensland players in those ratings. They gave Boyd a perfect 10, Thurston an 8 and McGuire an 8.5.

Boyd was a lot closer to a 10 (was actually about an 8) than JT or McGuire were an 8-8.5... Walker was pretty much exactly zero though...

I thought the whistle got put away in the second half and both teams were equally advantaged and disadvantaged.
I'm not really sure what LD is moaning about and am interested to see. No doubt Rothfield and Ritchie will be in full swing by tomorrow blaming everything on the refs.

Last edited:
Not blaming the refs for the loss but I thought the Maroons got some leniency in the rucks and a couple of other decisions went their way.

come now man be fair take those blue blinkers off. nsw got away with so much more in that game then qld. i thought u guys are the ones that got rub of green the forward passes alone that are not called was just a joke. but thats what happens when you play in ur home ground u expect to get away witha bit more.

but to defend the butt hurt of laurie is goin a bit far. nsw will never improve if they keep blaming the refs over and over and over

Ratings are spot on.

You seriously think Thurston was an 8? I personally can't believe he scored so high. Apart from his kicks towards the end I thought he was crap by his standers. Adam Reynolds kicked a thousand times better than he did.

You seriously think Thurston was an 8? I personally can't believe he scored so high. Apart from his kicks towards the end I thought he was crap by his standers. Adam Reynolds kicked a thousand times better than he did.

agreed i think reynolds out did thurston game 1. thurston was pretty poor. maybe his hip is still bothering him didnt he jar it against broncs?

Gus "no I didn't say we didn't lose, I said we weren't beaten"

agreed i think reynolds out did thurston game 1. thurston was pretty poor. maybe his hip is still bothering him didnt he jar it against broncs?
He didn't just jar it. Moose smashed him!

Oh come on if Thurston can win the CC when he's not even top 5 on the park of course tonight he was an 8.

just wish they would give origin to another station really over ch9

Haha Sam Thiaday is a crack up

"It's like losing your virginity, it wasn't pretty but we got the job done'.

Thurston played about as well as he has in any given Origin over the past three or so years - average with a flash or two. Cronk looked underdone. They didn't look particularly sharp in attack at all. Great defense got them the win.

Good to see Oates have a solid debut. Boyd was easily best on field, but Gillett, Parker, and Gagai came close. Can we somehow convince Newcastle to swap us Reed for Gagai?

I suspect the next game will be very different, and I expect Queensland to win pretty handily.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • ell.d33
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • azza.79
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.