Steve Renouf Fox Sports

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
For those interested Sterlo to go 1 on 1 with Former Brisbane Broncos great Steve Renouf 7:30pm FoxLeague.

Did anyone watch this?
Am in London so couldn't but would love to track down an upload of the interview. Renouf remains my favourite player.
His scintillating form between 92-94 still surpasses anything i've seen from an outside back (Brett Mullins 94/95 was pretty sublime too). For all the folklore surrounding his 92 GF try, his effort in the 94 semi final against Manly, going around Terry Hill untouched, is my favourite, along with one in the 94 preseason comp v Norths (see the 2:11 mark... from memory scores were deadlocked at the time).
I do see shades of Renouf in Roberts' form so far this year, here's hoping the Jet continues his current trajectory!

I watched it, great interview. Renouf was one of my favourite players back in the day.... i still remember watching him score that length of the field try in the '92 GF [emoji41]

I watched it, great interview. Renouf was one of my favourite players back in the day.... i still remember watching him score that length of the field try in the '92 GF [emoji41]
I remember being really drunk at the time when he scored that try. Victory celebrations had started well and truly before that incredible run.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • Rookie Alan
  • MrRobot
  • Jedhead
  • lynx000
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Astro
  • Manofoneway
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.