Tallis Banner

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
That's just the dumbfuck Sydney media trying to sabotage Kevvie. As if Wayne would do that.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
I'm struggling to understand tallis' logic with Bennet. He constantly talks him down, but doesn't seem to get that, without facts to back it all up, it has zero impact on people's opinions. Those that don't like Bennet will see it as proof, those that do like Bennet will not be swayed without something more substantial, and those who view it from a neutral perspective will wonder why a player nearly a decade out of the game, with no coaching experience would seem to comment on it at all.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I'm struggling to understand tallis' logic with Bennet. He constantly talks him down, but doesn't seem to get that, without facts to back it all up, it has zero impact on people's opinions. Those that don't like Bennet will see it as proof, those that do like Bennet will not be swayed without something more substantial, and those who view it from a neutral perspective will wonder why a player nearly a decade out of the game, with no coaching experience would seem to comment on it at all.
Because it garners attention which = clicks, which = revenue.

Gordy has been a forward coach for a few teams though I think?

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Painin the Haas
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.