Terry Hill dead at 52

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Former Manly, NSW, Australian back apparently died of a heart attack in the Philippines at the age of 52. He played 246 first grade games for Souths, Easts, Wests, Manly and Wests Tigers between 1990 and 2003.

Fucking hell, that's a bit of a shock.

Rest in peace, Terry. Always seemed like a good bloke.

Terrible news. Used to hate him so much when I was young, probably because he was a very good player playing in teams I didn’t like.

Loved his “atmosphere is electronic” I still remember that night. One of their dogs was called Nads. They kept shouting Go-Nads! RIP Terry. Way too young mate.

Wow that’s way too young.

Seemed like a good bloke off the field , taking the piss out of himself on the footy show

Wow...thats sad. 😞

Too young.......

Ok so respect to Terry as previously mentioned, but good god this comment on the video of him and Tallis going toe to toe made me roar with laughter.

Attachments

• IMG_4710.jpeg
    IMG_4710.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 54
Does anyone know if there's a video online of his famous injury fake - where he looked up to see if the ref was looking and then pretended to be unconscious again? Always wanted to show my kids that one but could never find it.

Same age as Warney, any 52 year old BHQ’ers considering a trip to SE Asia abort plans

Same age as Warney, any 52 year old BHQ’ers considering a trip to SE Asia abort plans
Abort is a little melodramatic don't you think....?
Postpone.....would suffice.

Hold off until your 53 and upwards

or 51 and

downwards.

K-Pop Lizzy GIF

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.