Tesi Niu

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
There were a few things TMM could have done better but he was generally pretty good. But the one thing that was the most frustrating was him not finding touch on a penalty and off that back of that the Dolphins scored a try. Got to be better than that.

But he contested every kick and took all of them/earned a penalty (I think). He is also better at setting up others. He is clearly the better option for the rest of the year.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If TMM missed 5 tackles then Niu would of missed 20 in the same scenario, that's all it means.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Broncos fullback Te Maire Martin returned from a rib injury via Wynnum Manly in Queensland Cup and showed exactly why he’s set to be recalled into the NRL side this week. Martin scored a try, set up another, got two linebreaks, two linebreak assist and ran for 155 metres, although he did miss five tackles.
He also stopped three tries with his last ditch efforts.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Didn`t see any hold the guy up over the line ninja moves that folks were saying he is the boss at though ?
stevie wonder nbc GIF by The Voice

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
If the reports are true and Tesi has been dropped, I can understand why. Kevvie wanted to give him an opportunity that he earned as he was playing quite well before he got injured and even after he got injured, he has looked good. It’s just the defensive side of his game, they probably don’t teach you that stuff when you are coming through the ranks.

I just worry about where this leaves us next season, I don’t think there’s much difference between Walsh and Tesi, Walsh slightly more advanced in his development because he’s been the Warriors go to player for a season and a bit now.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • jarro65
  • GCBRONCO
  • jd87
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • barker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.