RUMOUR Thaiday to Titans

Re: RUMOUR: Thaiday to Titans

Hmmm, maybe there's more going on behind the scenes than we know about ??

He'd be good for the Tites too i must add.

All the article says is that Bennett dropped Thaiday to the bench and that Brent Read reckons he would be a good fit for the Broncos. **** me Triple M certainly try to string situations out.
Next they will be saying because Des Hasler called the refs Voldemort, Tony Archer has been practicing the dark magic to curse Hasler for dissing his refs.

I'd welcome it. Despite him being at the Broncos for over a decade, his attitude and contribution has frankly been absolutely pathetic during the matches for the last number of seasons, and it's better to cut him out so it doesn't spread to the rest of the side anymore than it already has.

God I fucking hope so. **** the fat lazy **** off. **** I hate Thaiday.

He will be a welcome addition to the Titans squad.

He will be a welcome addition to the Titans squad.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

He'd be a better fit for retirement. The titans don't need any more shit players.

You want them to keep up the practice of signing mediocre and useless players? True fan.

He is better than almost all of the Titans forwards so he would be an improvement.

I wouldn't be sad to see him go. Use his cap space to sign Guerra or Taumololo

Interesting article. I automatically dismissed it considering the source but I'm a sucker and just can't help myself.

Was it ever confirmed (or does anyone know for certain) that Thaiday came back overweight? Probably not a smart move considering he's off contract - you'd think he'd be jumping out off his skin to put in a good year.

Looking forward to the Sharks game. Champion players respond to criticism with strong performances. Let's see what he's got. Does he put the team first and help his own cause by making a big impact off the bench? I hope so.

I look at players like Thaiday, McCullough and Reed and think a change of club would do them good. I don't necessarily think they're bad players - they just look comfortable, haven't improved much, been in the same position for years regardless of form and it's starting to show.

I said the day of Bennett's appointment that by the end of his contract, the side will be radically different to what it is now. Not just because of retirements but we need a change of culture. I watch the Broncos and see a soft, mentally fragile side.

Honestly, in seasons gone past, I ask what we do at training. How does a team lose so many games in pretty much the exact same fashion not improve? Big wins were few and far between and close victories were more about fluking it and hanging on rather than grinding out the opposition. It needs to change and change happens day by day.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.