Thankfully we don’t have to hear about Taylor anymore

I think he's going to fade away into oblivion, only to be linked to Brisbane when the Titans realise how hard it is to move on a player with a giant contract when he's not worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm not attempting to discuss it. I'm just putting this here so I can remind Porthoz Porthoz when I'm right. :biggrin:

I think he's going to fade away into oblivion, only to be linked to Brisbane when the Titans realise how hard it is to move on a player with a giant contract when he's not worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm not attempting to discuss it. I'm just putting this here so I can remind Porthoz Porthoz when I'm right. :biggrin:
I get it, you're posting it so you can potentially rub it in if it potentially happens.

you don't want to talk about Taylor but then start a thread to talk about Taylor

giphy.gif

I get it, you're posting it so you can potentially rub it in if it potentially happens.

Correct. Don't worry though, it will be exclusive Facebook chat with him. The discussing of players hyped up on this website who only turn out to be absolute turds grew old in about 2001.

So knik is our from here on in or are they still looking for likely prospects? Are we waiting on someone coming through the ranks like Scarlett or Murphy? Or a bit further along, like boyd and rushing them along?
I'm not convinced at this stage with knik. He needs to stop drifting out of games but I guess that's hard when you lack confidence in your spot, week to week.
That said I'd like to see a young half given a shot off the bench next year. Knik seems the best we have, but but barring improvement isn't going to give us what we need. For his sake he goes well and cements it.

Nashy gunning to be the new Mole/Lurker/‘I told you so’ merchant

He is their new Scott Prince. And before people say Scott Prince was elite, he wasnt. He was always a decent player but never really a walk on rep player. Ash will drift along the same career path with the exception that Prince won a title (albeit with the Tigers). The Titans will compete some years but also go through dull patches. Taylor needed a bigger club like us, the roosters, the storm etc to take the next step up to elite. Ones that compete pretty much year in year out and always have good sides.

He is their new Scott Prince. And before people say Scott Prince was elite, he wasnt. He was always a decent player but never really a walk on rep player. Ash will drift along the same career path with the exception that Prince won a title (albeit with the Tigers). The Titans will compete some years but also go through dull patches. Taylor needed a bigger club like us, the roosters, the storm etc to take the next step up to elite. Ones that compete pretty much year in year out and always have good sides.

Prince was elite when he was at the Cowboys and when he was at the Broncos before he broke his leg. Was a gun. Natural footy player.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.