SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

This is pure dope to me 😜. Beating them cheater grubs at their game in the GF gives me pure joy. What makes it much sweeter is, it will be Bellamy’s last game he ever coaches. Will be delighted to see the end of a bloke who single handedly ruined the game.
Smash them grubs!

It so won't be Bellamy's last game. The bloke won't quit.

As if the Storm will make it to the big dance. They won't be any chance after we put fifty on them twice in the regular season.

It's between us an Penrith again. But we need to win it before Reynolds retires.

It's between us an Penrith again. But we need to win it before Reynolds retires.

We are very much in the premiership window now until at least 2025. Controlling half back with a good kicking boot will be an issue we will need to solve again once Reyno retires.

It's such an even comp it's amazing.. Of the QLD teams I don't see any having much of a threat apart from Brisbane, Wayne just couldn't buy a spine no matter how much cash he splashed. Cows and Titans have Townsend and Foran.. good for a few quality wins but not a season. Brisbane could be led quite well by Arey, the only threat from QLD.

Wooden spoon is a tough one.. Couldn't be the Tigers again could it!? More likely a surpise? Perhaps Manly if Turbs and Brooksy are injured in a whiteboard session with Seebs.

Wooden spoon is a tough one.. Couldn't be the Tigers again could it!? More likely a surpise? Perhaps Manly if Turbs and Brooksy are injured in a whiteboard session with Seebs.

I think Dragons. They have made some changes but there's something rotten at that club.

Well it's over. Joey has declared thr Broncos will win the premiership. That guy is cursed.

Speaking of which I cannot believe 360 is again Anasta and Kent - name two more unlikeable blokes.

Boo hoo about the Tigers coming from a daughter who's mum goes for them. I told her she should be a broncos supporter like her daughter aka me but she won't change her stripes. Bring on Round 8 when we take on her beloved Tigers

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Jazza
  • broncoscope
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • ozzball
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • The Strapper
  • Broncojim
  • Gaz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.