Trial #2 vs. Titans Pre-Match Discussion

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Saturday 15th February
Broncos v Titans @ 7:30pm QLD local @ Kougari Oval, Wynnum.

Teams TBA.

Guessing we'll get the second trial team tomorrow as well.

Looks like the 9's will be over pretty early our time, so I think i'll head out to Wynnum to catch this, unless day time drinking watching the 9's rules me out.

is the nines only on foxtel or are they on ch 9 (or their digital channels GEM/GO)?

Fox Sports only. Sky Sports in NZ.

He was actually quite a handy fullback in the 20s. Support play and hole running was very good

Ikin mentioned during the pre-season thingy on the Broncos that this match was going to be televised on Fox Sports. I can't find anything in the guide unless the classic match they have listed after the 9s is going to be this game.

Ikin mentioned during the pre-season thingy on the Broncos that this match was going to be televised on Fox Sports. I can't find anything in the guide unless the classic match they have listed after the 9s is going to be this game.

you're probably thinking of the warriors trial next weekend. the trial v titans is most certainly not being televised.

you're probably thinking of the warriors trial next weekend. the trial v titans is most certainly not being televised.

Yeah, you're probably right. Hopefully that game is live. Last year 9 delayed it until late at night.

He was actually quite a handy fullback in the 20s. Support play and hole running was very good

He played fullback for a little in a game last year (someone help me out, towards the end...) and he actually looked decent there for the 20 odd minutes he played. I'd love for him to prove everyone wrong and really get it together. Not sure it'll happen though...

He played fullback for a little in a game last year (someone help me out, towards the end...) and he actually looked decent there for the 20 odd minutes he played. I'd love for him to prove everyone wrong and really get it together. Not sure it'll happen though...

Last game of the season against the Bulldogs and yes he actually showed some promise playing in that position.

He is a good hole runner and safe under the high ball but offering something more from fullback might be a problem. I just dont think he is suited to the wing

He is versitile, I've seen him play fullback centre wing and a man of a match game at 5/8th for Norths perhaps he just doesnt have a position just yet, hes like luke capewell alot of promise and versitility (played fullback centre and wing for rabbits, hooker for us and halfback in qld cup) but never quites make it to top grade.

It was only one game and he did no kicking what so ever but he did break a tackle it was amazing

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Rambstien
  • Foordy
  • Emanon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lazza
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.