Triple M reports David Shillington to Broncos

A change of environment might be all he needs to regain his best form ??

I'm happy with the signing as we need bigger blokes up front, and Thaiday can go back to the second row ... where he plays his best football.

Brisbane Broncos ........code for ex-QLD players retirement home.

Well, its better than signing no one. Bye Bye Anderson

Mmm. Would've been good to sign him 3 years ago...

Depends how much we're paying him. He's 30 this year and how many forwards are useful after they hit the 30? Not that many...

I'm gonna say this is a stopgap at best, we'll get maybe 2 good years out of him. Not that enthused.

If it keeps Thaiday in the second row then I'm all for it.
Agreed, but can you see Griffin dropping Gillet/Glenn/Parker to the bench? I don't. Shillo will probably play off the bench.

Hope we're not spending a motza on Shillo and he's just using this opportunity to play infront of those Friday Night Lights as opposed to us being the highest bidder.

At his best, he'll be a tremendous asset and it sures up our forward formation but there's a reason why critics call him the pillow.

Jot me down as 'meh' on this signing.

Sign a few backs and a half now ffs!

I still think this is a positive, if short term, signing if it is true. Brings good experience and strengthens the 17 if it means no more Anderson/Lui.

Was hoping they were going to be knocking on TLL's door instead on any visit to the nations capital.

Was hoping they were going to be knocking on TLL's door instead on any visit to the nations capital.

i'm with you on this one. although is he ever fit?

i dont overly dislike shillo but i really hope we dont sign him. i've always thought he was over-rated. just seems too pedestrian for me.

Anyone is better than Anderson.

Can we now sign a god damned fucking half. Fucking Gee.

You can put me down as believing this signing is not in the best interests of the club. His form is very average at present and his defence reminds me of a windmill

what does anderson have to do with this? he's clearly behind hala, dodds, lui, wallace at the moment for bench spots, and id expect tasi is at least on par with hala immediately.

Maybe they have told the raiders they want to sign 'David Shillington' and are going to present the raiders with a release form for 'David Shillington' and as soon as the sign it Gee will rip off the top sheet to reveal that they have actually signed the release form for Anthony Milford and then runs out of the room cackling and into the get away car driven by paul white....

We're talking about Andrew Gee here bro, not Brian Waldron.

As long as we don't pay him bucket loads, I'm happy to have him, I'd rather a half though lol

Here we go:

6. Gillett
7. Hunt
8. Shillington
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

problems solved.

just joking

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • LGH
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.