NEWS Vicki Wilson

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I’ll start by saying this thread can be deleted if the vast majority see this as a non issue but does anyone else see a problem with Broncos Board member Vicki Wilson joining the Sunshine Coast Lightning as an assistant coach?
For those who aren’t aware, the Lightning is a joint venture club with the Melbourne Storm.

Why would it be an issue? Don't pretty much all board members have multiple roles? She is also a former netball player and a current netball coach according to Google. I don't really see the conflict of interest.

Last edited:
Not for me. I'm pretty sure there is a degree of separation between the Lightning and the Storm.

Season 1 Sisters GIF by Almost Family FOX

I’ll start by saying this thread can be deleted if the vast majority see this as a non issue but does anyone else see a problem with Broncos Board member Vicki Wilson joining the Sunshine Coast Lightning as an assistant coach?
For those who aren’t aware, the Lightning is a joint venture club with the Melbourne Storm.
Frankly, I find it offensive that you assume just because she's been mixed up with the notorious Brisbane Broncos she's going to have an ultra degenerate sex tape or something.

ps. post teh noods if you got them.

Last edited:
VW seems to avoid any negativity when it comes to criticising the current board. On a completely unrelated note, let’s say that once upon a time, there was a female board member of a sporting club that was not a fan of the old boys and their opinions and may not be on the side of a hypothetically newly appointed coach. Failure would not bring many tears. Of course, this could be complete fiction, but source got this directly from this imaginary board member, but who knows how much embellishment has been applied In the retelling of said tale to me?

VW seems to avoid any negativity when it comes to criticising the current board. On a completely unrelated note, let’s say that once upon a time, there was a female board member of a sporting club that was not a fan of the old boys and their opinions and may not be on the side of a hypothetically newly appointed coach. Failure would not bring many tears. Of course, this could be complete fiction, but source got this directly from this imaginary board member, but who knows how much embellishment has been applied In the retelling of said tale to me?
KB?

I’d say move her on. Cannot imagine any of us being happy with what our board has presided over and dished up over the last couple of years.
So any chance we have, no matter how small, to rid ourselves of this incompetence let’s take it.

I’d say move her on. Cannot imagine any of us being happy with what our board has presided over and dished up over the last couple of years.
So any chance we have, no matter how small, to rid ourselves of this incompetence let’s take it.
Yep , and if she's not on board the kevolution or the old boys then she can **** right off. Can't have anyone that's not on the same page .

Frankly, I find it offensive that you assume just because she's been mixed up with the notorious Brisbane Broncos she's going to have an ultra degenerate sex tape or something.

ps. post teh noods if you got them.
The sex tape is not worth looking at McHunt

From a corporate governance standpoint it could be an issue; directors have fiduciary obligations to their companies; as wells as duties under section 180 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth); just has to be managed.

Given the consequences for VW I’m sure she’s getting appropriate advice; for example; on what she can and can’t vote on, or what disclosures she’s needs to make.

Remember conflicts of interest are really only an issue if they are undisclosed (generally speaking).

From a corporate governance standpoint it could be an issue; directors have fiduciary obligations to their companies; as wells as duties under section 180 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth); just has to be managed.

Given the consequences for VW I’m sure she’s getting appropriate advice; for example; on what she can and can’t vote on, or what disclosures she’s needs to make.

Remember conflicts of interest are really only an issue if they are undisclosed (generally speaking).
Fiduciary, what a sexy word, what a pick up line at a bar, " sweetheart I gotta say I have a fiduciary interest in you babe, I can be trusted, trust me" classic

Fiduciary, what a sexy word, what a pick up line at a bar, " sweetheart I gotta say I have a fiduciary interest in you babe, I can be trusted, trust me" classic
Thanks champ; I get stuck giving advices on these issues from time to time. Next time I have to do it I’ll remember your comment and be violently ill....lol

ps way ahead of you on using it as a pick up line...tried it in 2000....my corporations law lecturer said she didn’t appreciate it....

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Socnorb
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.