Waddell

Warriors game. Watch it again if you have the time.
I'm calling you out on this Morkel.... I'll pay $100 for every forward pass Waddell threw against the Warriors in the first 26 and a half minutes. I'll pay $500 for forward passes that were consecutive and $1000 for video of multiple consecutive forward passes.

Come on....produce.

You are simply full of it. There was not one single forward pass thrown by Waddell. You could, as I said make a case for one pass being flat but every si gle other pass was completely legal and legitimate. What it shows me is that you never watched a single thing and are a brilliant example of the power of delusions...mind you, that isn't news.

Prove me wrong, find the forward passes, find the multiple forward passes, find the multiple occasions. In fact, none of his passes were particularly slow and only once, just once did he double pump....why ? He didn't do it deliberately, he stopped himself because there was no runner to give the ball to !

PROVE ME WRONG....WITH VIDEO

I'm calling you out on this Morkel.... I'll pay $100 for every forward pass Waddell threw against the Warriors in the first 26 and a half minutes. I'll pay $500 for forward passes that were consecutive and $1000 for video of multiple consecutive forward passes.

Come on....produce.

You are simply full of it. There was not one single forward pass thrown by Waddell. You could, as I said make a case for one pass being flat but every si gle other pass was completely legal and legitimate. What it shows me is that you never watched a single thing and are a brilliant example of the power of delusions...mind you, that isn't news.

Prove me wrong, find the forward passes, find the multiple forward passes, find the multiple occasions. In fact, none of his passes were particularly slow and only once, just once did he double pump....why ? He didn't do it deliberately, he stopped himself because there was no runner to give the ball to !

PROVE ME WRONG....WITH VIDEO

provide a link to the 1st 26 minutes of the warriors vs broncs and i`ll take the time to educate you .

Just searched you tube couldn`t find the whole match just high lights .

I was wondering before the game why Waddel throws fwd passes and so I took extra notice of his technique . The pause before picking up the ball is pretty consistent .

provide a link to the 1st 26 minutes of the warriors vs broncs and i`ll take the time to educate you .

Just searched you tube couldn`t find the whole match just high lights .

I was wondering before the game why Waddel throws fwd passes and so I took extra notice of his technique . The pause before picking up the ball is pretty consistent .
He didn't throw any in this match. I just don't know how to say it any other way . I don't need you to educate me, I watched every second, counted every pass, took notes....zero forward passes.

Does that apply to every other game since you claimed he didn't throw forward passes in any game he played in?

I could use some easy money.

Does that apply to every other game since you claimed he didn't throw forward passes in any game he played in?

Yeah,no. Don't give a **** about the other games.

Just find the evidence and I'll pay you...in the Warriors game, first 26 and a half minutes...find the forward passes, cash in, easy money.....apparently.

Supply the video .
And I can show you why the players running onto the ball end up in front of him . Because he waits too long while the ball is on the ground .

Pretty simple if you take note of that detail .

Saw the same thing last season . Not that hard to fix really . Stay low and pass off the ground . He seems wary of knocking on . So waits a moment longer for the ball to clear the ruck .

Allows the defense to advance another step and the runners have trouble timing their runs .

Supply the video .
And I can show you why the players running onto the ball end up in front of him . Because he waits too long while the ball is on the ground .

Pretty simple if you take note of that detail .

Saw the same thing last season . Not that hard to fix really . Stay low and pass off the ground . He seems wary of knocking on . So waits a moment longer for the ball to clear the ruck .

Allows the defense to advance another step and the runners have trouble timing their runs .
None of which occurred in the Warriors match. Players were running onto the ball, his timing was fine and not one single pass was forward so I really don't get where you're coming from because it just didn't happen that way. It's up to you to get a replay. I watched mine on Foxtel Go.

Ones that were legitimately forward, or only ones pulled up by the ref? I don't want you weasling out.

What a silly bru-ha-ha.

Waddell is simply a no-thrills stop-gap option who knows the ropes and can do a job if need be. His role, as it was already touched on by Huge, was to handle the early exchanges so Kodi Nikorima could come on and challenge the big Kiwi pack around the ruck. He didn't do a whole lot, but he wasn't asked a whole lot either and really didn't put a hair wrong during his tenure. His one and only blemish was being bowled over by Ken Maumalo who can do that to a player.

Trav had his problems early and his stints with Canberra & Newcastle were marred with inconsistent and disjointed performances. However, the funs over and his service was adequate on Saturday.

You can see for yourselves right here:

Trigger Warning: Awful performances. SOS Gillett.

Ones that were legitimately forward, or only ones pulled up by the ref? I don't want

As I wrote....several times...there was only one pass that you could make a claim about but at worst it was flat but hey, that shouldn't matter, you saw so many, even multiples ,multiple times so have at it...show me, prove me wrong

This is awesome. I really don't care as much as you, more intrigued as to why it cuts you so bad, but a fool and his money...

@Super Freak, any way you can hook me up with a replay? I'm happy to go through it, give you the time codes, and get you to cut it, and we'll split it?

BP posted a replay in his post above.

Save yourself the time..there are no forward passes as BP wrote. I can afford the loose change for this....but you won't see a cent as there's no way for you to win.

What a silly bru-ha-ha.

Waddell is simply a no-thrills stop-gap option who knows the ropes and can do a job if need be. His role, as it was already touched on by Huge, was to handle the early exchanges so Kodi Nikorima could come on and challenge the big Kiwi pack around the ruck. He didn't do a whole lot, but he wasn't asked a whole lot either and really didn't put a hair wrong during his tenure. His one and only blemish was being bowled over by Ken Maumalo who can do that to a player.

Trav had his problems early and his stints with Canberra & Newcastle were marred with inconsistent and disjointed performances. However, the funs over and his service was adequate on Saturday.

You can see for yourselves right here:

Trigger Warning: Awful performances. SOS Gillett.

Spot on Big Pete. Good honest no thrills toiler who does what is required of him. Sure the odd mistake maybe but gee, he can play at a competitive level and do his role in the team. That's what was required, that's what he delivered.

Basically, a good back up option for a week or two.

I haven't watched a replay (normally don't with such insipid performances), and am not going to put myself through this torture again, but I can't honestly recall having any particular issues with what Waddell did during his time on the paddock. This unlike many others, especially all senior players, with the honourable exception of Alex Glenn, whom can hang their heads in shame. We definitely had much bigger issues than Travis!

P.S. Can't recall any obvious forward passes either in this game from him, but can't recall anything exciting either...

No one disputed that he was an excellent backup. I've sung his praises too. But taking any deficiencies in his game akin to a slight on one's manhood is pretty funny. Seeing as I'm currently doing weekend work for $30 an hour minus tax, I'll happily give up 80 minutes of my life.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Stix
  • Fatboy
  • Rah88
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.