OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

that photo of Reece's announcement is this years jersey correct?
that means he already has had photos today...maybe that increases the odds of him coming this year still?
Yeah it’s an interesting one. He was clearly with the media team yesterday/today.
Not sure how the Warriors would feel about him posing for photos in our kit, whilst still being a warrior.
Fingers crossed they can get it done as an immediate release/swap

Thought that was reduced and effective only 300k increase?
That seems odd... is it potentially reinstating the previous 6% cut to salaries when Covid first hit??

So it might be $1.5m, but $1.2m of that is just giving the players a blanket 6% pay rise

that photo of Reece's announcement is this years jersey correct?
that means he already has had photos today...maybe that increases the odds of him coming this year still?
There’s this wonderful thing called photoshop guys.

I do think he will try and get out early, either we release TMM early or raiders release CNK. Or perhaps both.

never heard of Photoshop
is that a question or a statement?

yep, the media would've used photoshop to put the montage together...just not for the player in jersey pics, otherwise they are rubbish as they forgot to photoshop the one of him in the QLD training kit in the same montage. ;)

and then the Dolphins media guy needs to get better at his job since their signings are all still in existing team gear.

Hair is a lot shorter. Probably just photoshopped the current jersey on pics from last year.

Isn’t the daily telegraph the same mob?
Yes, but Dobbo broke it. I'd also say it's true.

But Bennett is denying it was him:

“I haven’t made any complaint to the NRL. But it’s true that we weren’t given a chance to make an offer for Reece. We were definitely interested in Reece. We regarded him as a good player, but he wasn’t coming off-contract until the end of 2023. The Warriors came out with the statement just a few months ago that he wasn’t leaving under any circumstances. Reece himself said in the media he wasn’t leaving the Warriors, but that’s OK, we’ll move on, we’re happy with the players we have so far.”​

After giving this some extensive thought, i am stoked with this entire outcome.
Its a big win for us, its a big **** you to Bennett and the fins, its an incredibly good spine addition to an already talent filled spine and the team is looking better by the day. Reynolds to run the show, with Patty ready to take the reigns at a moments notice. Mam and Cobbo in the mix.
This team is fucking dangerous and a million miles away from the trash we have had to endure during the dark days of Seibold.

Premiership in the next 3 years for sure.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Socnorb
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dash
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.