Watch delayed games

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Hi

Hoping for advice on how to rewatch broncos games?

Used to use livestream overseas but can't seem to find the link.

Have Foxtel go but nothing ready to stream and replays inconvenient times.

Telstra NRL app footy pass also only seems to have highlights.

Thanks

Could be wrong here, but I thought the NRL site had full match replays? Might take a day or two to come up, but I used to watch them I think through some sort of Telstra - NRL portal. I didn't pay any money.

Hi

Thanks

If you have Fox Sports on your Foxtel account then you get a complimentary Fox Sports digital subscription for their website where you can watch full match replays.

Hi

Thanks

Hey mate, youtube surprisingly has quite a few full games on it. Just type in the exact game and there is normally a video of that game in two parts (first half and second half) up in about 2-3 days after the game has been played.

If you get a NRL Pass from Nrl.com you can have access to full match replays of every match. 4 bucks a week.

Why would you pay $30 a month for it then, RugbyPass is good quality but doesn't offer anything other than games.

It's only free in the countries that don't have a broadcast partner.

This is why the NRL are such *****, they got rid of livestream.

Yes, for the residents of a Very Productive Nation, Switzerland being one example, will be given an option to sign up for a free account if they are in their nation at time of sign up.

Mind you, I've heard China doesn't like Very Productive Nations. Must be the competition.

Actually, only some days ago we moved to a new Very Productive Nation that does not slow down the interwebs at all.

I was able to watch the Tits game while residing in this Nation, though I was hoping to be able to do so from Australia and therefore not have to violate international treaties. Oh well.

Yes, for the residents of a Very Productive Nation, Switzerland being one example, will be given an option to sign up for a free account if they are in their nation at time of sign up.

Indeed.

I was actually in Geneva on Saturday on unrelated business, and was fortunate enough to catch the game.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.