Which is...?

Which is more [b:up5nap8j][color=#800000:up5nap8j]LAME[/color:up5nap8j][/b:up5nap8j]?

• 1) Claiming [i:up5nap8j]this[/i:up5nap8j] isn't out?[img:up5nap8j]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) Trying to lay blame for your team's loss at the foot of a ref's decision, [b:up5nap8j]which happe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I'm having trouble deciding which is more LAME, BHQ can you help?

hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg
hayne_foot.jpg

I can't pick one either?

All the above.

You should have had an all of the above option buddy, they are all priceless options!

They're all lame but 3 is the lamest. Everyone will have a whinge about ref decisions once in a while but blaming the entire loss on one bad decision in the first 5 minutes is totally ridiculous.

I wasn't aware of #2 though, that pretty much counters every blue's argument that "if he looked at it that many times then he must have had doubt". Not surprised to see the NSW media basically ignore that little gem of information.

I voted 1 because it is so simple and the image is so blatantly clear, where is Rocky?

As the song goes, "You put your left foot in...you put your left foot out...."

KrispyKris said:
As the song goes, "You put your left foot in...you put your left foot out...."

[icon_lol1.

You do a divey wivey and you fall to ground

THATS WHAT HAYNE'S ALL ABOUT!

I can't believe how pathetic NSW fans are acting about this. It was in the 8th minute for Christs sake.. momentum my arsehole, they had another 70 minutes to get back into it. His boot clearly did touch the sideline but even if you don't think so, look how many other times they f*cked up. O'Donnell dropped it over the line FFS. I noticed a lot of the southern dickheads claiming we would be doing the same... maybe in the 78th minute.... but the 8th??? Grow a pair of nuts and get on with the game. I can't believe those wankers have called US sore losers in the past when we've had bullshit calls go against us.

You create your own luck in Origin, when Queensland have bad calls go against us we fire up and look how many times we have won despite them. NSW have nobody to blame but themselves.

The Rock said:
*yawn* You're so boring Hammo. All you ever seem to do is rubbish peoples opinions, comments, phrases then make a big thing about it and absolutely flog it to the shit house until you finally convince yourself (and only yourself) that you are god and everyone elses opinions and views are totally wrong and stupid.

His opinion in this instance is 100% correct.

<--------------------------

I chose one btw, but it was an incredibly difficult decision.

Dude, this poll is like asking who you'd rather sleep with: Scarlett Johannson, Megan Fox, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba....there is no one right answer!

Coxy said:
Dude, this poll is like asking who you'd rather sleep with: Scarlett Johannson, Megan Fox, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba....there is no one right answer!

Nah dude, there is. Scarlett Johansson without a doubt icon_thumbs_u

However I do agree with you in regards to this poll. There is no correct answer.

That list could have gone on forever

f) having a coach who has never accepted responsibility for a loss
g) having blatant one sided commentary all throughout the match
h) having to listen to Gus trying to talk the Blues into form (with every effort to put on the commentator's curse)
i) that the biggest thing to come out of the game was a correct call, rather then potential history to be made

I'd do more but I have to get back to study

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Manofoneway
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • mitch222
  • Gaz
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.