Which team are you jumping on the bandwagon to win the GF.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Even though I hate them with a passion, I want the Storm to win.

Why, because they are a non NSW team & because I am sick of the refs ripping us a new one with the BS penalties.

Cowboys and I think they are a fair chance as well.

Called it us or Manly 2 months ago, so that leaves me with Manly.

I'll be hoping for Cowboys or Rabbitohs, but I think it'll be Manly and I'll just about give rugby league away. They're scum.

Yep, I went to the GF last year and had to sit through that. Character building I guess.
I'd love to see the Cows win if not them then Bunnies.

Broncos!

If not them, then Cows... then Storm :001_unsure:

Any other team and I'll start following fumble ball...

Brisbane miss the finals and I won't be watching them.

If we get knocked out, Cowboys then Souths.

I would have said Bulldogs until the last week, I have always hated Des but this year he has got a side playing great footy. However, the way he carried on last weekend and had that rant spill over into the refereeing for his game this week. I would like the Cowboys, Rabbits or Storm to win it.

If we get knocked out, Cowboys then Souths.

Yep.

I hated Souths around the time of the Inglis deal going bad for the Broncs ......for that and the way they would try and use their history as some kind of excuse for their 40 odd years of nothingness.

It was only when I joined another league site and saw this LOL@Souffs "movement" and their hordes of prepubescent trolls all jumping in on Souths supporters that I lost a bit of that resentment. It was nothing short of school yard bullying. I actually hope Souths make the GF....just to shut the whiny little 12yr old LOL@SOUFFS fu*kheads up,

that and I've actually enjoyed watching the rabbitohs play this year. I've always said fullback was GI's best spot and I love watching him play there.

I'm not even going to think about who i'll back until we are officially out of contention for the 2012 title. until that time i'll back them 100% to turn things around... today was a good start.

It was only when I joined another league site and saw this LOL@Souffs "movement" and their hordes of prepubescent trolls all jumping in on Souths supporters that I lost a bit of that resentment. It was nothing short of school yard bullying. I actually hope Souths make the GF....just to shut the whiny little 12yr old LOL@SOUFFS fu*kheads up

It was funny when knights fans got the banner on national TV when they smashed them on old boys day, but the joke is past its use by date.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.