Who's Going To Origin?

Jeba said:
So which club were you planning on going to Twiztid??
I am boring remember, I don't go to Sydney clubs. I'll most probably will be watching it on tv at home, while munching down pizza.

Perhaps game 1...

The cheap category if I go - so I would only be going for the "atmosphere".

I always hit up the cheapo category at Origin.

The other tickets are an absolute rip.

ningnangnong said:
I always hit up the cheapo category at Origin.

The other tickets are an absolute rip.
Is there a cheapo category at Lang Park?
I now get my tickets with my season membership, but remember the trouble I went through to get tickets for Origin at exorbitant prices before that.

P.S. Love your banner, would you be really upset if I pinched it? [icon_wink

audragon said:
P.S. Love your banner, would you be really upset if I pinched it? [icon_wink

Go for your life, mate!

The more the merrier. icon_thumbs_u

Twiztid said:
Jeba said:
So which club were you planning on going to Twiztid??
I am boring remember, I don't go to Sydney clubs. I'll most probably will be watching it on tv at home, while munching down pizza.

What is this pizza of which you speak? Maybe if Brisbane had this "pizza", people would stay home and not go to the games too?

Oh Sydney, please grant us the honour of eating pizza at home and watching football on TV. Thou art the heart of our beloved contest.

I would go to the game, but I will also be at home drinking a few beers and eating pizza. However my pizza will be home made on our pizza oven, so you can understand the added incentive to stay home.

If I wasn't going on a 2 week holiday 3 days later I would be there, but I can't justify the cost of a thousand celebratory drinks at the pub after the game. [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
Emma said:
I would go to the game, but I will also be at home drinking a few beers and eating pizza. However my pizza will be home made on our pizza oven, so you can understand the added incentive to stay home.

I'm feeling that QLD passion!

Nah it's from living in Sydney so long. You know, the heart of rugby league, where people show their passion by staying home.

Thats strange, im travelling down from QLD to attend a sydney game. Doesnt appear too soft to me. Hell, out-of-towners will probably outnumber actual sydney siders

And there are things to do in Penrith

how lovely is the weather atm, I mean, seriously!!

Bannermania said:
that's what they want you to say penny. DON'T BITE.

COMMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL HONOURABLE, GOOD HEARTED, DECENT HUMAN BEINGS (aka Queenslanders).

Trolls.gif

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • the_next
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky24
  • lynx000
  • Griffo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.