Women's State of Origin

Looks like we have signed the best player (brigginshaw), the second best player (brealey), the best goal kicker (baker), and from all reports the biggest hitter (the kiwi 2nd rower we signed)...

Surely we are the favourites for the wNRL. Shame moran got injured, she complemented brigginshaw well in the world cup...

number 6 from NSW is way too big for a 5\8. She should lose some weight if she wants to become elite.

She's 34 and retiring after this series.

I didn't see a touch from QLD.

Isabelle Kelly is awesome. Unfortunately.

QLD's defence on the right edge has been terrible for the whole game

Hate watching NSW celebrate.

Stupid attempt at a chargedown and soft defence on the right was all she wrote for QLD.

Looks like we have signed the best player (brigginshaw), the second best player (brealey), the best goal kicker (baker), and from all reports the biggest hitter (the kiwi 2nd rower we signed)...

Surely we are the favourites for the wNRL. Shame moran got injured, she complemented brigginshaw well in the world cup...

Throw in Ballinger (#10) and Steph Hancock in the forwards. Ward needs to work on her defence. Kody House didn’t get a chance to do much bar get slammed and drop the ball

I thought NSW moved the ball wide better and looked sharp when they did. When Qld shifted the ball, it looked a bit sloppy and predictable

I thought NSW moved the ball wide better and looked sharp when they did. When Qld shifted the ball, it looked a bit sloppy and predictable

Sounds like the Broncs

The goal kicking impressed me. Found the play a bit sluggish and one-dimensional though.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.