World Club Challenge

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Just about to start
I think Melbourne will be too strong here
Very interested in the halves without Cronk
I know smith will step it up but Melbourne need Croft and Munster to gel to do well this season

Just about to start
I think Melbourne will be too strong here
Very interested in the halves without Cronk
I know smith will step it up but Melbourne need Croft and Munster to gel to do well this season
Just tuned in.

Agree with your sentiment, I am watching with interest as to how Munster and Croft combine.

Mind you, Leeds are at about $9 and conceded seven tries to one against Cronulla in an opposed session on the weekend. I hope they give a better account of themselves tonight.

Just tuned in.

Agree with your sentiment, I am watching with interest as to how Munster and Croft combine.

Mind you, Leeds are at about $9 and conceded seven tries to one against Cronulla in an opposed session on the weekend. I hope they give a better account of themselves tonight.

I think they will give it a fair crack but the class will shine thru in the end for Melbourne

So are forward passes now legal?

Oh gee it's nice to see the Australian ref penalising Melbourne for holding down for too long. Let's see how long it lasts once our season gets underway

Oh gee it's nice to see the Australian ref penalising Melbourne for holding down for too long. Let's see how long it lasts once our season gets underway

I give it this match with regards to the Storm, Smith and Bellamy will be bitching to the media after the game.

I give it this match with regards to the Storm, Smith and Bellamy will be bitching to the media after the game.
Smith will be bitching to the ref first chance he gets, at longest half time of this match.

Melbourne are going to miss Cronk's kicking game this year.

I do like seeing a side move the ball around against the storm.

Flat pass from Cameron....that is generous lol

Parcell still on holidays in Spain after that tackle attempt

I’m so sick of watching the storm and everything they get away with. It’s disgusting.

When each season starts it never takes long to remember why you hate Melbourne and all the bullshit that goes with them.

That #7 for Rhinos looks so much like Cronk it's off-putting.

I’m so sick of watching the storm and everything they get away with. It’s disgusting.

The easiest way to avoid that is not watching them. I can't stand watching Storm games, I've boycotted them.

I'll watch the Storm twice this year, once in Round 7 & once in Round 14.

When each season starts it never takes long to remember why you hate Melbourne and all the bullshit that goes with them.

That #7 for Rhinos looks so much like Cronk it's off-putting.

It started earlier for me. With James Bracey's annoying fucking voice. And Gould. Get these guys off the air!

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Manofoneway
  • dasherhalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.